PDA

View Full Version : Bourbon suggestions

Deano
10-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Yo.

I'm a big fan of Bourbon, but if I'm honest; I've probably only had several different variations. i.e. Jim Bean, Southern Comfort, Jack Daniels, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniels Single Barrel, Maker's Mark, Woodford Reserve, Noah's Mill.

Can anyone suggest anything on top of that list?

Ta muchly.

monkey66
10-11-2011, 12:47 PM
van Winkles - especially Pappy van Winkles.

SmokeyDave
10-11-2011, 12:55 PM
van Winkles - especially Pappy van Winkles.
+1 to Pappy Van Winkle, just check you go for the right version as some bottles retail for 200.00+

This is the bottle I have atm, very smooth:
http://www.weedram.co.uk/selectedproduct.php?theid=555&whisky=old-rip-van-winkle&type=usa%20-bourbon

senor_robusto
10-11-2011, 01:34 PM
i pressume you forgot to mention wild turkey? no self respecting bourbon drinker would be without this in their drinks cabinet!!! evel knievil practically had the stuff in his veins, lol, it's fantastic stuff! also, bulleitt is hard to beat!!

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-1025.aspx

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/twesearchresult.aspx?q=wild+turkey

alex

Drewmidorn
10-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Buffalo Trace and Noah's Mill (when you can find it) for me.... quite like Virginia Gentleman too and I'm not averse to a bottle of Maker's Mark.

senor_robusto
10-11-2011, 02:22 PM
i've also heard good things about elijah craig! never tried the stuff myself, so can't comment!

alex

Bigboned
10-11-2011, 04:25 PM
I saw bourbon and got all excited about choccy biccies ! Pah

nicwing
10-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Drank this in Havana with a wonderful fresh hand rolled cigar. Smooooooth as all get out.

Nightwingvyse
10-11-2011, 07:00 PM
To be honest, when you have either Gentleman Jack or Maker's Mark, isn't that all you need?

I like Buffalo Trace too, and also Wild Turkey.

Spartan18
10-11-2011, 07:04 PM
The Elijah Craig 12yo is a top notch bourbon in my opinion and at a very good price as well....Bought it after watching Ralfy's review on youtube and I havent regreted it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUVCFNwPbiU

Also have a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle's 15yo and a George T Stagg 2010....but I'm keeping these for a special occasion, haven't tried any of them.

monkey66
10-11-2011, 07:23 PM
To be honest, when you have either Gentleman Jack or Maker's Mark, isn't that all you need?

No.

Sent from happy tappy tap.

Deano
11-11-2011, 08:46 AM
Cheers guys, a couple of suggestions there which I will take up - any more, then please post!

Nightwingvyse
11-11-2011, 09:24 AM
No.

Alright, alright. Throw in a Partagas P2 or a R&J Wide Churchill too.

Deano
11-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Hehe, I agree, the quality varies similarly to 'real' whisky...

Seriesteve
11-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Interesting site quite a bit of info

http://www.bluekitchen.net/bourbongallery.html
My sons a great lover of Borbouns
Ss

Nightwingvyse
11-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Hehe, I agree, the quality varies similarly to 'real' whisky...

It's all 'real' whisk(e)y.

..........Cept for Canadian..........

The Rodster
12-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Always wanted to get into Bourbon, what is the best way to drink it? With water, ice etc?

Nightwingvyse
12-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Always wanted to get into Bourbon, what is the best way to drink it? With water, ice etc?
Personally, it's either straight or with a little ice. Never water, why would you want to dilute it?

Those pretentious cocks who want to look like whisky drinking hard men, but in reality find it too hard on their delicate palate; Those slick, limp-dick pseudo-men who mix it with coke need to just stick to the adolescent alcopops. They may not get as much pussy, but they'll save a ton of money and enjoy their drink a little more!

Sorry for the crudeness. I'm currently watching Bill Hicks, he rubs off on me :cool:

Deano
13-11-2011, 07:53 AM
Well that will certainly put the cat among the pigeons...

If you're young and not used to whisky I'd suggest some very light ginger ale if you can't face it straight. Otherwise, I like a cube of ice or two which allows the hit to be a bit more diluted. A lot of people will tell u many whiskys need watering down anyway, but I don't think Bourbon does - just the ice should do.

monkey66
13-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Well that will certainly put the cat among the pigeons...

If you're young and not used to whisky I'd suggest some very light ginger ale if you can't face it straight. Otherwise, I like a cube of ice or two which allows the hit to be a bit more diluted. A lot of people will tell u many whiskys need watering down anyway, but I don't think Bourbon does - just the ice should do.

Like whiskey there is no one answer. Some will benefit from a little water, some won't.

Jd's is a little akin to Teachers, much better when you can't really taste it.

Being an afficianado has nothing to do with the size of you endowment (although mine is huge of course :41: ).

senor_robusto
13-11-2011, 11:12 AM
talking of real men, i want to remind everyone that, at one point, the most fearless man in the universe, evel kneivel used to request as part of his payment for public appearances a crate, i say a CRATE, of wild turkey and 10 hookers!! also, lemmy from motorhead hands out bottles of jack daniels to gets like bottles of beer!!!that's how a real man rock n' rolls!!!

alex

Bigboned
13-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Gotta love lemmy! So was a crate and hookers like the equivalent of a diva strop eg big fan for Maria Carey and a trail or full of doves and only pink smarties etc, think I prefer the old days....

senor_robusto
13-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Gotta love lemmy! So was a crate and hookers like the equivalent of a diva strop eg big fan for Maria Carey and a trail or full of doves and only pink smarties etc, think I prefer the old days....no way andy, that would be like an easier and fun way of paying for a legend to do a gig for you!!! imagine if say coldplay asked for a shit load of booze, broads and drugs and a few grand instead of health food, gym eqipment and zen like hotel suites!!! it may even make them make better music and likeable!!!! lol!!!alex

1tripz1
29-11-2011, 02:22 PM
I've been trying a few of the more budget bottles with friends and this is by far the best I've had for drinking straight:

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-6562.aspx

Very sweet and smooth and goes great with cigars. I would say the perfect intermediate Bourbon.

Drewmidorn
29-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Those pretentious cocks who want to look like whisky drinking hard men, but in reality find it too hard on their delicate palate; Those slick, limp-dick pseudo-men who mix it with coke need to just stick to the adolescent alcopops. They may not get as much pussy, but they'll save a ton of money and enjoy their drink a little more!

That'll be me then.... and Keith Richards..... oh and Lemmy... you can tell him your thoughts on the subject if you like. lol

A pal of mine used to play Keys for a now defunct rocky pretty boy band and they were rehearsing next door to Motorhead at John Henry's (a fairly top end rehearsal studio) My pal knows the motor head guitar tech and was invited in to have a quick listen... apart from the insane volume the most memorable thing for him was the 6 bottles of Jack sitting at the bottom of Lemmy's mic stand, one of them half finished...at 11am!

(I know it's technically not a bourbon but the story still stands. Also JD is much easier to put on a dressing room rider than Buffalo Trace/four roses/wildturkey, it takes less phone calls for them to establish what it actually is..... anyhow I'm only going to drown it in coke to take on stage... like the complete failure with the fairer sex that I am. lol)

Detroit_Waves
29-11-2011, 09:25 PM
I've ran into Lemmy more than a handful of times at the Roxy and Rainbow Room in LA, and when at a table at the Rainbow Room, there is always a table full of destruction in front of him and whoever he is with. Bottles of spirits everywhere, and always a table full of empty glasses, and definitely no ice in sight, let alone coke!

Also at Sonisphere this year, I really wanted somewhere to watch the F1 race on the Sunday, and was starting to fret that I would miss it, until I heard that Motorhead had the race on in their tour bus. So armed with a half bottle of jack as a bargaining tool, I climbed aboard the bus for a most debaucherous couple of hours of my life. Lemmy was only around for a few minutes, but I can assure you, it definitely isn't just Lemmy who drinks like a real man, most of their crew do also! I'm almost sure I remember 13 of us getting through 11 bottles of Jack, plus everything else that was strewn about the bus. Ouch!! I say 13 of us...12 of them did, whilst I just pretended to take more sips than I actually was.....because I will never be that much of a man!

Drewmidorn
29-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Wow Detroit... It's just all too butch for me!

whisky77
01-12-2011, 09:26 AM
George Dickel is lovely stuff, although not the easieast to source. Best American Whiskey I have tried.

Nightwingvyse
01-12-2011, 04:11 PM
George Dickel is lovely stuff, although not the easieast to source. Best American Whiskey I have tried.

I'm gonna look out for that.

Drewmidorn
01-12-2011, 07:25 PM

A friend of mine brought me back a bottle form the states... it is great!

Detroit_Waves
01-12-2011, 07:29 PM

Yep, I can agree, this is a great bottle. Have half a bottle lying around the house. Managed to get a great deal on it at our local the other week too, so might head back see if they have another.

daverave999
02-12-2011, 09:33 AM
I've been trying a few of the more budget bottles with friends and this is by far the best I've had for drinking straight:

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-6562.aspx

Very sweet and smooth and goes great with cigars. I would say the perfect intermediate Bourbon.

I love the normal Four Roses. About 18 in my nearest Asda and very easy drinking it straight. Polished off a whole bottle to myself at a party a couple of years back and woke up with a loaf of French bread and NO hangover. :confused:

Nightwingvyse
02-12-2011, 10:16 AM
I love the normal Four Roses. About 18 in my nearest Asda and very easy drinking it straight. Polished off a whole bottle to myself at a party a couple of years back and woke up with a loaf of French bread and NO hangover. :confused:

Are you sure it wasn't apple juice? It's very difficult to tell between the two when they're from Asda...

daverave999
02-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Are you sure it wasn't apple juice? It's very difficult to tell between the two when they're from Asda...
Very sure! This was from that night. I'm the one (barely) standing in the black shirt.

zZXgQNHEdo0

Gryph
21-12-2011, 07:29 PM
George T Stagg. I have the '09 and '10... and they are a cracking drink.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_T._Stagg

Anthonyget
22-12-2011, 01:09 AM
I am a big Bourbon fan and to my taste, the ones I fall back on are Woodford Reserve and Bulleit. The latter being my absolute fave if you don't want to spend 50 plus.

Reaver2145
27-12-2011, 05:24 PM
As i normally drink my bourbon in the form of a old fashioned i cant really give a opinion on bourbons to drink straight except maybe george t stagg but that stuff is just expensive and not your every day tipple but what i can say is stuff like makers mark (mm 40 is great but pricey),wild turkey,knob creek are all very good so you cant really go wrong with them.

PS. IMO steer clear of JD every variation of it is just paint thinner.

Semi late ninja edit...I just remembered something from wild turkey that was very nice and quite different its called wild turkey american honey its pretty much a honey infused bourbon its quite nice makes a nice old fashioned too.

Nightwingvyse
27-12-2011, 08:55 PM
A friend bought me a bottle of Jim Beam Red Stag infused with black cherry for Christmas. I wasn't sure what to expect but it's actually really good. It's not a lot like regular bourbon though, more like a sweet liqueur.

Spoony
16-01-2012, 01:18 PM
That Red Stag stuff can be dangerous. It's really tasty and doesn't taste its strength so you just blast though it. Next thing you know you've done the best part of a bottle and you're a shambling wreck. Well I was.

Spoony
16-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Talking of bourbon reccommendations if they've not been mentioned already, you can't go far wrong with Elijah Craig or Evan Williams both pretty decent for sub 30 bottles.

RobustoClubHavana
19-01-2014, 08:29 PM
For you bourbon drinkers found a little bottle of this at auction Templeton Rye this was supposed to be the only bourbon the the once mighty Alfonse Capone would drink when he could get it
this is a 100% Rye Whiskey small batch and I am now going to have a little drop on al Capone :rock:

RobustoClubHavana
20-01-2014, 07:35 PM
I am having a few glasses of the Jeffersons Bourbon very small batch 163 bottle number 2005

ss88
21-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Eagle Rare 10 and 17 are great (especially the 10 for the price). George T Stagg uncut is good if you like the high strength stuff. As an every day bourbon, particularly to go into Old Fashioneds, it's hard to beat Woodford Reserve.

EdBlackadder
21-01-2014, 06:05 PM
I really need to pick up a bottle of Woodforde's Reserve. I don't drink a lot of bourbon outside of Old Fashioneds but I good bourbon is a true delight. Buffalo Trace is a favourite of mine though I usually end up drinking Aldi's own (like most of their drinks its surprisingly good).

ss88
21-01-2014, 06:14 PM
I'm not a fan of Buffalo Trace (or Makers Mark for that matter). Asda recently had Woodford Reserve at 22 a bottle, which is a steal!

ValeTudoGuy
21-01-2014, 06:50 PM
I really need to pick up a bottle of Woodforde's Reserve. I don't drink a lot of bourbon outside of Old Fashioneds but I good bourbon is a true delight. Buffalo Trace is a favourite of mine though I usually end up drinking Aldi's own (like most of their drinks its surprisingly good).

Buffalo Trace is one of the best bargains out there (although it sounds like the name of a barmaid down the local.) Woodforde's is often on sale at Asda for 22 and when it is it's an even bigger bargain!

Edit: sorry missed your post there ss88... But I have to say that I like Makers Mark too!

searsa1
23-01-2014, 02:10 PM
A total +1 on the Eagle Rare suggestion. Can't go wrong for the price. The Eagle Rare 17 release this year was a couple of months shy of 20 years in the barrel. There are 2 more I would like to add. Both are products of Buffalo Trace (as are many other suggestions on here). The first is called Elmer T Lee. It is a single barrel and the mash bill has more rye in it. Think Eagle Rare with more spiciness. The second is called W.L.Weller and it is a wheated bourbon. As far as I know it is the same mash bill as pappy for way less money.

Maxsi
23-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Four Roses for me at the mo..... Very nice.

i saw 'Bourbon Suggestions' and my first thought was biscuits mmm .......

RobustoClubHavana
23-01-2014, 03:23 PM
A total +1 on the Eagle Rare suggestion. Can't go wrong for the price. The Eagle Rare 17 release this year was a couple of months shy of 20 years in the barrel. There are 2 more I would like to add. Both are products of Buffalo Trace (as are many other suggestions on here). The first is called Elmer T Lee. It is a single barrel and the mash bill has more rye in it. Think Eagle Rare with more spiciness. The second is called W.L.Weller and it is a wheated bourbon. As far as I know it is the same mash bill as pappy for way less money.

i have drunk a bottle of the W.L. Weller 12yo it was a fantastic bottle picked up from bibendums I think about 30 last year didn't last long :rock:

ss88
23-01-2014, 04:00 PM

Pappy van Winkle is amazing but impossible to get hold of. Need to try W.L. Weller if it's meant to be similar (I think I've tried the uncut stuff and recall it being awesome). Agree with you on the Elmer T Lee - the rye makes it nice and spicy, but not overpoweringly so. Eagle Rare 17 is almost syrupy and so unique in flavour - deep and rich, a real treat. It's difficult to get hold of in the UK, especially at a good price, but it's one on my list to buy as soon as possible. Finally, I'd also suggest Blanton's Special Reserve for a smooth and slightly sweet bourbon.

RobustoClubHavana
23-01-2014, 04:03 PM
I got an email yesterday from amazon telling me they had some new release G T Stagg 229 a bottle :eviltongue:

Cannot find it now :der:

RobustoClubHavana
23-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Might just try and finish this off tonight pretty darn good at 50% alc just a cube of ice to tone it down a touch

PeeJay
23-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Pappy van Winkle is amazing but impossible to get hold of.

Yee ha, I love 'Justified' too boy

SmokeyDave
23-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Pappy van Winkle is amazing but impossible to get hold of. Need to try W.L. Weller if it's meant to be similar (I think I've tried the uncut stuff and recall it being awesome). Agree with you on the Elmer T Lee - the rye makes it nice and spicy, but not overpoweringly so. Eagle Rare 17 is almost syrupy and so unique in flavour - deep and rich, a real treat. It's difficult to get hold of in the UK, especially at a good price, but it's one on my list to buy as soon as possible. Finally, I'd also suggest Blanton's Special Reserve for a smooth and slightly sweet bourbon.

Absolutely agree with you on all counts. I have a 1/4 of a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle left, amazing stuff but I've had that drop for 3 years now due to the shop I bought it from being unable to source any more *cry*.

The Eagle Rare Single Barrel I grabbed last visit on the hunt for a Pappy replacement also hits the mark.

For a fuller Bourbon I like Elijah Craig, spicy xmas cake with a great finish.

You really have got my attention with W.L. Weller, it does sound very similar to Pappy. :cool:

searsa1
23-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Absolutely agree with you on all counts. I have a 1/4 of a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle left, amazing stuff but I've had that drop for 3 years now due to the shop I bought it from being unable to source any more *cry*.

The Eagle Rare Single Barrel I grabbed last visit on the hunt for a Pappy replacement also hits the mark.

For a fuller Bourbon I like Elijah Craig, spicy xmas cake with a great finish.

You really have got my attention with W.L. Weller, it does sound very similar to Pappy. :cool:
I won't say that the W.L. Weller 12yr is going to be a direct replacement for Pappy. We have a hard time getting Pappy over here at MSRP as when it comes out it is quickly gone (there is a waiting list most places). A bottle of W.L. Weller can be had for $25 (here) give or take. It is about as close a flavor profile to Pappy as you are going to get. This is an excellent link as it has quite a few of the Buffalo Trace brands broken down by mash bill. http://bourbonr.com/blog/buffalo-trace-distillery-bourbon-mash-bills/

Both Pappy and W.L. Weller used to be produced at Stitzel-Weller hence the similar mash bill. The only Stitzel-Weller juice left from the original supply is the 23 yr. Everything else has been turned out at BT. There has been some noise that Diaego is going to start up production at S-W once again. We shall see.

RobustoClubHavana
23-01-2014, 07:31 PM
I have managed to locate some bottles of Col EH Taylor's small batch and Single barrel 50 % is it worth grabbing a bottle while I can priced at 81 plus VAT

Also I enjoyed some of the rittenhouse rye last week which I found quick nice and soft and easily approachable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

searsa1
23-01-2014, 07:41 PM
I have managed to locate some bottles of Col EH Taylor's small batch and Single barrel 50 % is it worth grabbing a bottle while I can priced at 81 plus VAT

Also I enjoyed some of the rittenhouse rye last week which I found quick nice and soft and easily approachable

Have you looked into the Williett 4yr single barrel rye? Very tasty rye. 110 proof so it has quite a hit. It should be reasonably priced.

RobustoClubHavana
23-01-2014, 07:54 PM
No I havnt will look into that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ss88
24-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Yee ha, I love 'Justified' too boy

?

PeeJay
24-01-2014, 07:40 AM
?

Its a show about modern US marshalls in Kentucky and they all drink bourbon. Pappy Van Winkle gets name dropped a few times, check it out, its a great show.

mattyhall22
24-01-2014, 07:41 AM
If peejay was referring to justified the TV show agreed it is awesome. Hard shooting, hard playing US marshall working in red neck land :)

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

mattyhall22
24-01-2014, 07:41 AM
Doh you replied quicker than me, almost as quick as ryland givens draw. Boooom :)

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

PeeJay
24-01-2014, 07:45 AM
red neck land :)

Where Sears lives!

PeeJay
24-01-2014, 07:48 AM
Doh you replied quicker than me, almost as quick as ryland givens draw. Boooom :)

That's because I have the forum open on my PC at work looking for intellectual stimulation from my fellow BOTLs (or should that be BsOTL?)

ss88
24-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Its a show about modern US marshalls in Kentucky and they all drink bourbon. Pappy Van Winkle gets name dropped a few times, check it out, its a great show.

Ah, sounds good.

searsa1
24-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Redneck land.....sort of depends on what part of the state you are in. I have never heard of the show before now. I had to look it up. It is set in Harlan. In the case of Harlan I don't even think redneck land would be an adequate nom de guerre in this situation. It is not the end of the earth...but I am pretty sure you can see it from there.

PeeJay
24-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Check it out Aaron, its really good. The road into Harlan is long and hard and sure as hell doesn't lead up to the light!

searsa1
24-01-2014, 02:33 PM
About the only thing Harlan has going for it is Kentucky Fried Chicken. Col. Sanders was from there. The original KFC is there.

RobustoClubHavana
26-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Just ordered a bottle of the van winkle 12 yo will get to try it this week

ss88
27-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Just ordered a bottle of the van winkle 12 yo will get to try it this week

Where did you manage to get it from?

RobustoClubHavana
27-01-2014, 09:34 AM
My wine supplier they said they had some in stock

ss88
27-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Ah, you're a lucky man!

RobustoClubHavana
27-01-2014, 04:49 PM
Just ordered some other from another source
1 Stagg Jr. Bourbon 62.46
1 E. H. Taylor Small Batch 74.13

And tonight what shall I drink

A very old bottle of Old Grandad pre 1980 70 Proof
A very old bottle of Wild Turkey pre 1980 101proof
Or a fairly new Templeton Rye small batchhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/28/ezesura5.jpg

Voting is open you decide by 7pm

ValeTudoGuy
27-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Wild Turkey!!!!!! I love Wild Turkey, would love to try one this old. Lucky git. :hail:

RobustoClubHavana
27-01-2014, 08:26 PM
I decided on the very d grandad

ValeTudoGuy
27-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Have you just had these for a long time or do you get them at the auctions?

RobustoClubHavana
27-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Well spotted these were picked up at auctions I have had them about a year they don't last too long in this house :-)

BushidoJP
28-01-2014, 09:48 AM
Well spotted these were picked up at auctions I have had them about a year they don't last too long in this house :-)

Can I come and stay in your house???? :D

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

RobustoClubHavana
28-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Can always pop round for a smoke and a drink

RobustoClubHavana
30-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Just been delivered http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/30/8eda7anu.jpg

ValeTudoGuy
30-01-2014, 09:43 AM
Nice! Do you fancy doing a mini review of the Stagg when you open it? I would love to hear your thoughts on it. I have often thought about getting this and the George T.

RobustoClubHavana
30-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Will do probably be over the weekend

RobustoClubHavana
30-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Just poured out the last 2oz of my Elijah Craig to get me through a long shift a golf club

RobustoClubHavana
09-02-2014, 05:53 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/10/7uzy6eqe.jpg

Just having a little drop of this to warm up after walking the dog freezing

Budgie Smuggler
10-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Today, I am mostly drinking...

Blanton's Gold Edition and bloody good it is too.

RobustoClubHavana
10-06-2014, 06:45 PM
Nice drop of bourbon that is

REASON
12-06-2014, 03:32 AM
I Have not really looked through this thread, but one I would suggest other then the normal and high end stuff is this offering from George Dickel, price is cheap (here in Alberta is $37 CAD) but don't let the cost fool you the Bourbon is not cheap its great.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5525/11428585023_e27e0445c8_z.jpg (https://www.flickr.com/photos/93700479@N02/11428585023/)
IMG_4770 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/93700479@N02/11428585023/) by REASON29 (https://www.flickr.com/people/93700479@N02/), on Flickr

Budgie Smuggler
12-06-2014, 06:47 AM
I know we buy it imported and therefore pay a premium because of that, but the George Dickel is 42 over here.

REASON
12-06-2014, 01:13 PM
thats almost dbl in CAD for me, still I would value it $60 bottle, Would hate to see what you guys pay for pappy.

Manning
12-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Elmer T Lee Single Barrel

REASON
12-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Elmer T Lee Single Barrel

Yep thats a great Bourbon, hope they start stocking this here in Alberta.