PDA

View Full Version : Box of 25 Cohiba Robustos

soccashaun
12-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Any smokers of the above please advise how I can tell if they are the genuine article. I acquired them in Havana and have been told they are the real article.

Much obliged.

PoohBore
12-03-2012, 09:59 PM
You should have a holographic label with a barcode number on it,. This can be checked on the habanos as website.

If you bought it on the street beach or a family friend of a factory worker then chances are they are fake.

If you have come here to sell them I would respectfully suggest you try elsewhere.

If you are a genuine cigar smoker then pull up a chair introduce yourself and welcome

bigbarneyhotdog
12-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Pictures tell a thousand words :849:

Smallclub
12-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Fake. Sorry. You would not ask the question if you had purchased them at the right place (ie a factory shop, a hotel shop or a LCDH).

CaptainQuintero
12-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Post some pics, close ups of the band and of the cap (sealed end of the cigar) and we can help :)

Chances are if you bought them off the beach they could be fake or at best, factory seconds.

TJCoro
13-03-2012, 05:17 AM
Any smokers of the above please advise how I can tell if they are the genuine article. I acquired them in Havana and have been told they are the real article.

Much obliged.

:nerd: Since this is your first post, why not make your second an introduction in the :willy: knewbee greet forum and let us know a bit about yourself. :doh:

:catsmoker: Perro, el Perro

:lol: Haha! BTW, I agree with senor lil' stick! (AKA, SmallClub)

Jacobwaits
13-03-2012, 09:10 AM
I think there goes another one heading for the hills...Is it me or do the F**kers keep coming back? :cowboyic9:

tippexx
13-03-2012, 09:18 AM
...Is it me or do the F**kers keep coming back? :cowboyic9:

I sometime wonder if it's not the same F**ker .... the story always seems to be the same! :smile:

Zigatoh
13-03-2012, 10:10 AM
"have been told they are the real article" :eyebrows:

monkey66
13-03-2012, 05:37 PM
I know nothing about them or you and I am sure they are fake. Any cigars purchased in Cuba outside a factory shop, hotel shop or LCDH shop are fake 100%. NB - It is widely suggested that there are far more fake Cuban cigars in the world than real ones.

You would be amazed how many people come on here asking the same kind of question.

And btw you cannot sell them on here in case you were wondering.

Reaver2145
13-03-2012, 09:50 PM
There is a slight chance this is just being new to cigars so post us a good quality pic of the box and the cigar so we can make sure (or try to) before you write them off as fake.