PDA

View Full Version : My Name...

Ross.Co
11-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Evening All.

I can see that there is a long standing member of the forums called Robusto. I am more than happy to change my name if it is deemed too close? Do not want to cause any issues :)

Let me know either way.

Much Appreciated,

Ross

c10cko
11-10-2014, 09:57 PM
Hi Ross. I'm in Basingstoke & a London Irish season ticket holder! A few of us get together every now and then for a mini Herf.

EdBlackadder
11-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Hi Ross. I'm in Basingstoke & a London Irish season ticket holder! A few of us get together every now and then for a mini Herf.
Didn't know you were another rugby fan. I'd be down at Tigers every Saturday if I wasn't playing. Only get to the Sunday matches really.

butternutsquashpie
12-10-2014, 03:51 AM
you're fine, ross :thumb:

mightyred
12-10-2014, 07:04 AM
Didn't know you were another rugby fan. I'd be down at Tigers every Saturday if I wasn't playing. Only get to the Sunday matches really.

Applied for Rugby world cup tickets....anyone else planning on going?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

cj121
12-10-2014, 07:08 AM
Evening All.

I can see that there is a long standing member of the forums called Robusto. I am more than happy to change my name if it is deemed too close? Do not want to cause any issues :)

Let me know either way.

Much Appreciated,

Ross

Thats very considerate of you Ross, but no need for any changes[emoji4]

[emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87]

EdBlackadder
12-10-2014, 07:12 AM

I've held off, a bit steep for the matches I really want to see with the wedding to pay for. Will try and grab something nearer the time maybe.

c10cko
12-10-2014, 07:13 AM

I've tickets for three matches. Including England vs Au at Twickers!! [emoji4][emoji4]

mightyred
12-10-2014, 07:51 AM
Did you enter the ballot? Or did you get through rugby club? Just I haven't heard yet.

c10cko
12-10-2014, 07:52 AM
I think through the ballot. I wasn't successful (again!!) but my mate was. I'll double check with him.

mightyred
12-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Awww gutted looks like I might have missed out..might just have to venture down anyways.

PeeJay
12-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Evening All.

Let me know either way.

Much Appreciated,

Ross

Hi Ross, when you get to the exalted status of having PMs if you want to join in with things I run like the cigar pass or birthday bombs then just give me the occasional kick up the arse to make sure I don't confuse you with the other one, I am getting on a bit. :biggrin1:

Ross.Co
12-10-2014, 01:33 PM

Good Afternoon c10cko!

I am also an avid rugby fan as played for 10+ years. Have a couple collapsed vertebrae to show for it. Even played for Scotland under 15's many moons ago.

Never had the privilege to attend a herf, but would be delighted to join you all. Any etiquette I should know about, other than enjoying our delightful cigars?

Cheers,

Ross

Ross.Co
12-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Hi Ross, when you get to the exalted status of having PMs if you want to join in with things I run like the cigar pass or birthday bombs then just give me the occasional kick up the arse to make sure I don't confuse you with the other one, I am getting on a bit. :biggrin1:
Hi PeeJay :)

Looking forward to that exalted status. Like with most things in life, good things are worth waiting for [emoji4]

You mentioned cigar pass and birthday bombs. Excuse my newbie status but what are they?!

Cheers,

Ross

PeeJay
12-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Hi PeeJay :)

Looking forward to that exalted status. Like with most things in life, good things are worth waiting for [emoji4]

You mentioned cigar pass and birthday bombs. Excuse my newbie status but what are they?!

Cheers,

Ross

Cigar Pass - everyone on the list passes a cigar anonymously to the next player, just a bit of fun that gets you a smoke you may not have tried yet
Birthday Bomb - on your birthday everyone on the list bombs you and you return the favour on theirs. It means you get heaps of cigars for your birthday.

The threads are easy to find in the forum, check em out

TJCoro
12-10-2014, 01:48 PM
you're fine, ross :thumb:

Hold on there señor http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/p/pick_your_nose-2190.gifbutterballs. Must be 21 to comment here. ID por favor! :secruity:

As far as the use of a forum name resembling a founding member - your call. :dontknow:

But you will NEVER be approved to use his trademark emoticon :cowboyic9::cowboyic9::cowboyic9:

For the time being, the following emoticon will be assigned to your handle i.e., señor :willy: XXXXXX

:lol: Jay, Ray Jay

mattyhall22
12-10-2014, 01:49 PM
Bombs are cigar gifts :41:

PeeJay
12-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Bombs are cigar gifts :41:

Indeed they are, when you get PMs send me your address if you like so others can ask me for it of they want to bomb you

Ross.Co
12-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Cigar Pass - everyone on the list passes a cigar anonymously to the next player, just a bit of fun that gets you a smoke you may not have tried yet
Birthday Bomb - on your birthday everyone on the list bombs you and you return the favour on theirs. It means you get heaps of cigars for your birthday.

The threads are easy to find in the forum, check em out
It is my 30th in 7 days time! Damn it! Looks like I missed out on the birthday bomb [emoji22].. Gutted.

When I've can be included, would love to join the Cigar Pass - great idea and also the Birthday Bombs.

A slightly disappointed Ross! [emoji4]

Stevieboy
12-10-2014, 03:41 PM
You need to be here for much longer mate and build up a good réputation with the crew before you'd get included tbh. Post often, get involved and you'll soon get there

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TJCoro
12-10-2014, 03:54 PM
You need to be here for much longer mate and build up a good réputation with the crew before you'd get included tbh. Post often, get involved and you'll soon get there

Haha! That's right chicos and chicas...spend some time here, post quality posts, and as señor :playball: stevietheboy noted, build up a good reputation and before you know it, you'll be receiving more dog rockets than your unit can hold.

:willy: :willy: :willy:

Names :lol: Jay, Ray Jay, and TBH, I ain't into the bombing thing....but that's just me.

Ross.Co
12-10-2014, 04:59 PM

Fully agree mon amis [emoji4]