PDA

View Full Version : X Factor

PeeJay
15-12-2014, 01:57 PM
Well thank fuck for that, its finally over. Give it a year and Ben Heynow heynow will be back driving a van in Croydon. Which is a good job too as we're short of van drivers, all the supermarkets are advertising for them. Anyway to the true purpose of this post which was to share the picture of Blonde Electra kissing for any of you unlucky enough to miss the highlight of the show. It wasn't a peck either.

Scott
15-12-2014, 02:03 PM
I thought they are sisters? Would not mind a sandwich!

PeeJay
15-12-2014, 02:05 PM
I thought they are sisters? Would not mind a sandwich!

They are, this picture was accompanied by a headline about incest on the X Factor

Wigan
15-12-2014, 05:28 PM
And the manager saying you will sell more records if you snog on TV.

Sean
15-12-2014, 08:38 PM
I was thinking last night thats wasnt ur usual sister kiss

cigarmo
15-12-2014, 08:42 PM
How low can they go

Timfy
15-12-2014, 08:42 PM
The photo above is pretty flattering. :eek: Had to google them to even find out who/what they are. Most of the pictures on google images make them look more like what you'd normally see getting bus home from Stapleton road at 5am after a night on the game. :censored:

Maybe a bit harsh, but a pretty desperate bit of attention seeking for a pair who have already basically just finished almost last in an attention seeking competition. :)

<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/7511b3e6/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/7511b3e6/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

PeeJay
15-12-2014, 09:06 PM
How low can they go

9.1 million apparently, lowest viewing figures ever for the final.

oskihen
15-12-2014, 09:10 PM
9.1 million people with either no taste or fuck all else to do ,

PeeJay
15-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Surely that must be 9.1 millions TVs, how do they know whether its sad cat lady or big family watching at any one address?

Wigan
15-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Test group of the population that agree to be monitored and they scale up form that

SilentBOb
15-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Surely that must be 9.1 millions TVs, how do they know whether its sad cat lady or big family watching at any one address?
Its all done by nominated barb boxes. There are a selected portion of the country that has these boxes, when they log on they have a pin that tells researchers who has turned on within the family....family of four has four different logins (I think). It will then measure the length of time that show has been on for. If I remember correctly 3 minutes is all it takes for it to be registered as 'being watched'.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Timfy
15-12-2014, 09:32 PM
9.1m probably comes from polls. I'd guess it's extrapolated from a relatively tiny sample size.

EDIT: Missed a few responses there!<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/7511b3e6/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/7511b3e6/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/7511b3e6/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Wigan
15-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Test group of the population that agree to be monitored and they scale up form that

Its all done by nominated barb boxes. There are a selected portion of the country that has these boxes, when they log on they have a pin that tells researchers who has turned on within the family....family of four has four different logins (I think). It will then measure the length of time that show has been on for. If I remember correctly 3 minutes is all it takes for it to be registered as 'being watched'.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

9.1m probably comes from polls. I'd guess it's extrapolated from a relatively tiny sample size.

EDIT: Missed a few responses there!<script src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/7511b3e6/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/7511b3e6/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/7511b3e6/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

At least we are in agreement on how its done! lol

cigarmo
15-12-2014, 10:03 PM
At least we are in agreement on how its done! lol

actually your all wrong

ValeTudoGuy
16-12-2014, 12:35 AM
People actually watch that garbage?

PeeJay
16-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Lots of people it seems, MLW amongst them. I try to stay up the other end of the room where my PC is and talk to you lot

ValeTudoGuy
16-12-2014, 12:45 AM
Sounds like a good plan!

To think, music acts used to have to graft the local clubs and be consistently good while writing their own stuff and transporting there gear all around the country before they may or may not be picked up.... These days it seems that a bunch of young tossers think the world owes them a living because they warble their way through famous songs on a Pannel show.

I wish some of them would show some fecking restraint and not try to hit every note available.... Tone is so much more important, did Sam Cooke or Karen Carpenter feel the need to bounce their voice around everywhere?

PeeJay
16-12-2014, 12:47 AM
What made me laugh was when MLW asked me where Ed Sheeran came from and how did he get so famous.

ValeTudoGuy
16-12-2014, 12:52 AM
The Gingluminati orchestrated his rise to fame.

TJCoro
16-12-2014, 01:26 AM
I was thinking last night thats wasnt ur usual sister kiss

haha i like the way you think young bot err i mean boy if i am honest i like it when girls kiss and stuff but not boys taht is just queer in my view not taht their is anything wrong with it but it is not my cup of joe lol

bb