PDA

View Full Version : Monte Cristo Regatta

Masterdj
16-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Hello there

I would like to know if anyone has tried a Monte Cristo Regatta.

It would be great if you could share your thoughts.

Thank you.
MDJ

Simon-JG-hr
16-11-2009, 10:04 PM
What a poor way for me to return to the fray after a number of weeks away... slating a cigar.

Don't do it is all I can say... Thus far it is the only cigar that I have not finished. It was really quite unpleasant. I'll see if I can find my thoughts on it from the time (the Mega Herf), it was a very disappointing cigar, especially given that I'd decided that I was going to quite like it. :(

MaledettoToscano
16-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Nice to see you back Simon!

Stevieboy
16-11-2009, 11:25 PM
What a poor way for me to return to the fray after a number of weeks away... slating a cigar.

Don't do it is all I can say... Thus far it is the only cigar that I have not finished. It was really quite unpleasant. I'll see if I can find my thoughts on it from the time (the Mega Herf), it was a very disappointing cigar, especially given that I'd decided that I was going to quite like it. :(

Where you been hiding Big Lad?!:confused:

G-man
17-11-2009, 06:03 AM

Rubbing eyes ,Can't believe my eyes is that really you.
Welcome back Simon the sailor !

peanutpete
17-11-2009, 06:42 PM
hay simon where you been hiding? i hope she was worth it:cool: