PDA

View Full Version : New cigars to try at Christmas...

Robusto
10-11-2008, 07:06 AM
If you could try up to five new cigars for Christmas - cigars you've never smoked before but would really like to trial-smoke - which single sticks would you go for?

A five-stick wish list for Christmas!

Willie1
10-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Cohiba Black Churchill - 7x49
Ashton Aged Maduro #50 - 7x48
Gurkha Black Puro Churchill - 7.5x52
Rocky Patel Double Maduro Fusion Churchill - 7x48
Padron Magnum Maduro - 9x50

Now that's wishful thinking :) lol

Willie :smoke:

Robusto
19-11-2008, 10:32 PM
I think I've got to try quite soon...

RASS
Punch Punch

Dean
19-11-2008, 10:41 PM
hmmm i'm usually a NC smoker as this suits my budget but am thinkng of pushing the boat out for christmas. my 5 would be

Cohiba Espendidos
Montechristo no2
Montechrosto petit edmundo
Partagas series p
and just for the sake of it cos it not gonna happen a
Davidoff Anniversario No. 2

Gary
19-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Robusto

You have to try a RASS real soon, it's the best robusto at the moment, great cigar. My five new xmas cigars would be

Any Tatajue
2008 Limited Edition Cuaba
Juan Lopez Seleccion No2
Fuente God of Fire
Cohiba Limited Edition torpedo (2006 I think)

If you give me another day I could probably come up with a list the length of your arm!

Willie1
20-11-2008, 01:41 AM
If you give me another day I could probably come up with a list the length of your arm!

Lmao, I was about to do that very same thing untill I read over the original post and saw there was a limit of only 5 :) lol

Willie :smoke:

Robusto
20-11-2008, 07:26 AM
Thanks, Gary.

I'm reading back over the cigar reviews and What Are You Smoking Todays to draw up a small hit list.

I ADORE Robustos, so will go with that. I find bigger cigars root me to the spot for too many hours, and also (shoot me down, guys) don't always taste as strong as I like stogies.

Sometimes I feel I'm destroying a few inches before the taste starts with a big cigar.

Please tell me the big cigars that don't do that. (I know the Cohiba big sticks do it. They taste good 18 inches away down your fingers lol. They are exempt).

I've still got two Monarchs to destroy. Fucking monsters, they look! :cowboyic9: :cowboyic9: