PDA

View Full Version : Conversions

Robusto
13-12-2008, 01:55 PM
I think I've managed to get a guitarist friend off cigarettes and on to Havana cigars. I'm chuffed about this because he's a pretty heavy cigarette smoker.

He asked for advice about supermarket Havanas so I told him to try a Montecristo. He's sought advice about where to get other cigars and about cutters. He says - no surprise - that sex is more fantastic now, and I think he'll be leaving the roll ups behind for good.

Good man! :smoke:

Deano
13-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Nicely done. Good cigar for a starter too.

emeraldisle
13-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Robusto,

I have to say well done on the Conversion story. A lot of people I know who smoke cigarettes just don't appreciate cigars and the people like myself who smoke them. Was never a ciggie lover at any stage.

Gabriel

larrysputnik
13-12-2008, 05:04 PM
It's as if the cigarette tobacco has such a different (albeit poor) flavor, that cigarette smokers can't appreciate what real tobacco is supposed to taste like. Kind of a strange phenomenon. Crappy tobacco makes good tobacco taste bad.

Good work though, Bry. It's almost as awesome as when I converted a lesbian to heterosexuality after a threesome. :smoke:

Robusto
13-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Was that you at our gig with the ladyboy breast implants that time then in all your Salvation Army glory, shaking a little tin?

PS Teachers are supposed to be clean bitches, yes?...

Robusto
13-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Gabriel - Know what you mean.

You can offer a good cigar to a cigarette smoker and find he is completely over-faced by it. I hate wasting good cigars like that!

larrysputnik
13-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Was that you at our gig with the ladyboy breast implants that time then in all your Salvation Army glory, shaking a little tin?

PS Teachers are supposed to be clean bitches, yes?...

I love EK1! :rock: That's definitely me rockin' the fake boobs!

Robusto
13-12-2008, 11:20 PM
yankbaps.com