ctrl
08-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Its that time again guys
poll again

This months selection from cigar connoisseur :-

Punch - Petit coronation
Nub - Cameroon (torp)
Avo - Puritos
Arturo Fuente - Exuisito Maduro (gran reserva)
Jezebel - Corona

5 this month

That arturo fuente is gonna get smoked fast....maduro and small enough for with a cup of coffee mmm perfect

Poll as normal

Paulie
08-06-2010, 09:24 AM
Out of interest, how many forum members are subscribers to this?

r0lan6
08-06-2010, 09:29 AM
I terminated my subscription last month. Its more or less pot luck what you get, with the value of the cigars never being greater than the monthly subscription price. I just think the money would be better spent purchasing samplers of cigar types that you do like and/or have heard good reviews of. :smoke:

Having said that I do enjoy the monthly 'Cigar of the Month' thread by ctrl! :rock:

Paulie
08-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Interesting observation, I wonder if anyone else feels the same.

I ask as I was considering joining it to see how it was and a way to try new sticks I may not look at myself.

ctrl
08-06-2010, 09:39 AM
I think about cancelling....but to be honest I like the surprise package each month...
yes you could buy singles of things you like, but then you never try anything new.....

Im big on singles, I have no dupes in my humidor (cept the culebras), and the other thing, its nice to post these monthlys so people can search and look up what has been....

I feel the cigars are worth the price (roughly) and so dont feel out of pocket, and I do so look forward to the monthly bomb :D

and dont forget, subscribe long enough, you get 25% discount at thier shop :D

G-man
11-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Whats the cost per month?

Simon-JG-hr
11-06-2010, 10:15 PM
Interesting package this month by the looks of things. A pretty decent selection too, in my opinion. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts of the AVO once you've had the chance to smoke it.

r0lan6
11-06-2010, 10:29 PM
29 including postage and package (for 4-6 cigars per month, with a 5% discount on all hand made cigars)

eggopp
11-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Nope not worth it that little lot.