PDA

View Full Version : Lovely little bomb.

Big_T_UK
27-07-2010, 01:40 PM
On Friday I received a lovely little surprise bombing! Five sticks from Shuckins army, or whatever it is the hell going on (anybody care to enlighten me). It contained a lovely little Opus X - XXX, a RP Decade torpedo, a NUB maduro 460, a CAO Brazillia and a Oliva torpedo, I cannot remember if O or V. I have not been online much but felt I could not leave it any longer to post. I wanted to get a pic up but the contents are sadly not to hand at the moment and as I said I felt rude delaying posting about it any longer.

The Opus X is particularly of interest as I have never had one and hear many good things about it.

Cheers.

T.

kingcohiba
27-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Nice sticks.......Ron has gone mad!

Fwiw had a xxx a week ago and it was among the best opus I've ever smoked. Curious to hear if u like them. They're a love/hate cigar. Do let us know......

r0lan6
27-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Sounds great! You smoked any yet? :smoke:

eggopp
27-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Oh yes Rons barmy army are on the war path :smoke:

Big_T_UK
27-07-2010, 04:44 PM
No, not smoked any yet, wanted them to rest a little. Yes I know it is a bit anal but it would also have been rude to smoke them in front of Jimmeh when he wasn't bombed, hey lad? LOL

T.

shuckins
27-07-2010, 05:15 PM
i was just thinking about this!

and do you really think jimmeh is safe...lol

(actually, his should have already landed)

Jimmeh
27-07-2010, 07:11 PM
No, not smoked any yet, wanted them to rest a little. Yes I know it is a bit anal but it would also have been rude to smoke them in front of Jimmeh when he wasn't bombed, hey lad? LOL

T.

F U

On Friday I received a lovely little surprise bombing! Five sticks from Shuckins army, or whatever it is the hell going on (anybody care to enlighten me). It contained a lovely little Opus X - XXX, a RP Decade torpedo, a NUB maduro 460, a CAO Brazillia and a Oliva torpedo, I cannot remember if O or V. I have not been online much but felt I could not leave it any longer to post. I wanted to get a pic up but the contents are sadly not to hand at the moment and as I said I felt rude delaying posting about it any longer.

The Opus X is particularly of interest as I have never had one and hear many good things about it.

Cheers.

T.

It was the V

i was just thinking about this!

and do you really think jimmeh is safe...lol

(actually, his should have already landed)

I arrived home from work today to find a "sorry you were out" card from Royal mail - so i shall be off to see the damage at the royal mail depot in the morning......

Magicseven
27-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Ohhh I wonder if it's mine?

You'll have some nice goodies in there, if it is.

Jimmeh
27-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Ohhh I wonder if it's mine?

You'll have some nice goodies in there, if it is.
ive already set my alarm to get up early....

Big_T_UK
28-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Ha, the irony. I gifted Jimmeh a Diesel Unholy Cocktail when he was over Friday, and what does he get in the bomb, the same cigar! Lucky he liked it, LOL.

He also had a great big A-F, well he had one of those before but gave it to me, what goes around comes around I guess! Love it.

Coop
28-07-2010, 03:04 PM
The bombs are landing!!!!