PDA

View Full Version : Friday, 26 March 2009

TJCoro
27-03-2009, 10:39 PM
:sleep:Where have all the smokers gone??? It's Friday, Mates...prime smoking time!:boink:

Tonight I'm enjoying the Montecristo Edmondo, a wonderful full length puro that is sure to please the misses. Unlike the POS petit varity that some around here seem to favor.:nono:

:bandit: Names TJ, TJCoro, and sometimes bigger is better, just ask my bird :flute:

larrysputnik
27-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Watching the baby tonight. Maybe I'll get a smoke in after the wife gets home from the Britney Spears concert. I have a Rocky Patel Decade torpedo that's been calling my name for a while now. It smells so good in the humi. :cool:

TJCoro
28-03-2009, 12:07 AM
Watching the baby tonight. Maybe I'll get a smoke in after the wife gets home from the Britney Spears concert. I have a Rocky Patel Decade torpedo that's been calling my name for a while now. It smells so good in the humi. :cool:

Let us know how you like the RP decade. I've head some good thing about it. RPs used to be some of my favorite N/C stogies before I switched almost exclusively to Habanas.:849:

:hail:Britney Spears....never heard of her.

:bandit:

Stevieboy
28-03-2009, 12:28 AM
A Juan Lopez #2 - fantastic! Whilst watching 'Australia'...no beer tonight :der:

Robusto
28-03-2009, 05:36 AM
Is Australia out on DVD already? I missed it and want to see it!

Ramon
28-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Had a PSP2 last night watching Quantum of Solace. A great smoke, can't say the same of the film though. BTW Morrisons have the film on sale at ?10 for the two disc version.

Stevieboy
28-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Is Australia out on DVD already? I missed it and want to see it!

Ahem...no it's not :rolleyes:

It's amazing though. Totally loved it despite the panning it got. I watched it in HiDef and it's jaw-droppingly beautifully :rock: Nicole Kidman is fantastic. I would, wouldn't you :biggrin1:

daverave999
28-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Had a PSP2 last night watching Quantum of Solace. A great smoke...
I love 'em too!

I had a Trinidad Reyes on the drive to my girlfriend's yesterday. I'm enjoying them a lot.