escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com Wedding cigars - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wedding cigars

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Something small as there will be a surprising number of people who will want to “try it” given the special occasion. I was at a wedding last weekend and a 50count humidor of Cohiba shorts went down a storm.

    Big ones either get wasted or keep people away from the celebrations.

    Save the nice stuff for people who will enjoy it when there’s lots of time to do so.

    My tuppence.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Tomm783 View Post
      Something small as there will be a surprising number of people who will want to “try it” given the special occasion. I was at a wedding last weekend and a 50count humidor of Cohiba shorts went down a storm.

      Big ones either get wasted or keep people away from the celebrations.

      Save the nice stuff for people who will enjoy it when there’s lots of time to do so.

      My tuppence.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Totally agree with this.. something really special the night before with dad/uncle/besties and smaller ones to pass around at the wedding just for the fun of it.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #18
        I’m now thinking H Upmann half coronas. I’m conscious it will be middle of December and cold outdoors! I’ve sent a few messages and only 10 or so who will want one. I’ll put it out with their table setting for those who would like one.

        Comment


        • #19
          My friend just text me saying he is footing the bill.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Ditchboy81 View Post

            I've found a 10 box for £180 delivered.
            D4’s are a personal favourite of mine one of the first box of Cubans I bought years ago and still love them now


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #21
              I'd go with a Robusto size at least, half coronas don't really feel like cigars, esp to civilians, you have to have a bit of that gangster thing to cigars on special occasions or not much point really, even if they are only half smoked.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Ditchboy81 View Post
                I’m now thinking H Upmann half coronas. I’m conscious it will be middle of December and cold outdoors! I’ve sent a few messages and only 10 or so who will want one. I’ll put it out with their table setting for those who would like one.
                Good Idea, HUHC's are very decent if short smokes but considering the time element & the weather, they should fill the bill. Like I said before, you can smoke the big fat stogies at your Stag do.
                Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Simon Bolivar View Post

                  Good Idea, HUHC's are very decent if short smokes but considering the time element & the weather, they should fill the bill. Like I said before, you can smoke the big fat stogies at your Stag do.
                  Yeah it’s a nice cigar and will allow people to be in and out without freezing their cojones off for too long. I appreciate it isn’t as grand as something bigger but it’s a good cigar for non cigar smokers I think. It’s fairly mild. Also have to be conscious I don’t hit my friend up with a huge bill either. £11 a stick seems reasonable.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    when i got married i took a tin of quinteros to offer out and i had my own i wanted to smoke, kept them short, one for coming out the church a oliva camaroon robusto and a ryj 2 for after speeches etc.

                    most people had a few drags on the quints and binned them.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by puropunch View Post
                      when i got married i took a tin of quinteros to offer out and i had my own i wanted to smoke, kept them short, one for coming out the church a oliva camaroon robusto and a ryj 2 for after speeches etc.

                      most people had a few drags on the quints and binned them.
                      I have asked all of the men attending and out of roughly 30 only 12 have said yes. I reckon at least 6 of those will be wasted. Their loss I suppose. I have also had a request from one of the women to provide her with a vanilla cigarillo. I have a feeling she was offended I didn’t ask any of the women if they wanted one.

                      I’ll make sure on the day I have something special for myself. I’m toying with a RYJ wide Churchill. That looks like a mighty fine stick to me. In fact I’ll make sure I have a one with breakfast and one or two throughout the day.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X