escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com RA “King of North” ER Nordico-Baltico - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA “King of North” ER Nordico-Baltico

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by gojira View Post
    And I'm hitting the lounge in Germany tomorrow....
    Any news on the German RE Mike?


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #17
      Please take your Willy measuring comp somewhere else than my thread 🤣🤣


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Stratos View Post
        I would like a box and 2-3 singles, if possible.
        Please remember to pm me if that’s the case, otherwise I can’t keep track😎


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post

          Please remember to pm me if that’s the case, otherwise I can’t keep track😎


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post
            Please take your Willy measuring comp somewhere else than my thread 🤣🤣


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Lol!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Haaltert View Post

              Any news on the German RE Mike?


              Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
              Nothin yet Steve.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post

                Please remember to pm me if that’s the case, otherwise I can’t keep track😎


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I have managed to place my order already for a box and a couple of singles.

                Thanks anyway!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Stratos View Post

                  I have managed to place my order already for a box and a couple of singles.

                  Thanks anyway!
                  Ah....to be in the EU!
                  The Swedish company I subscribe to don't ship to Scotland post-Brexit....😣
                  Last edited by Stevieboy; 04-10-2021, 10:04 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
                    Ah....to be the EU!
                    The Swedish company I subscribe to don't ship to Scotland post-Brexit....😣
                    It's my first purchase from Sweden.
                    Let's wait and see how long it will take for delivery. It might take some time...

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Stratos View Post

                      It's my first purchase from Sweden.
                      Let's wait and see how long it will take for delivery. It might take some time...
                      Well, that was fast...😂







                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Nice. Kudos to you!
                        .--
                        I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
                          Nice. Kudos to you!
                          Can’t wait to try the first one.

                          I will let them rest for a while and then I will give it a try👍🏻


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Oh let us know how they are, I’m very tempted to drop Henrik a line if they’re good!


                            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Tomm783 View Post
                              Oh let us know how they are, I’m very tempted to drop Henrik a line if they’re good!


                              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Better to try Stratos, he seems to be better connected than I am🤣


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post

                                Better to try Stratos, he seems to be better connected than I am🤣


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                You still not got you hands on them yet?!


                                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X