2007 production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 production

I've been scanning round websites and the like this morning with a few purchases in my mind... I seem to keep stumbling upon pockets of 2007 stock left.

What are people's views on the 2007 production as a whole? Is there a reason for there being stock left sitting on dealers shelves? Are there any specific vitolas to look out for or avoid?

Cheers!

Will

Yeh this should be interesting - 2008 is considered very good by all accounts, not so sure about 2007.

Comment

Troubles?

Originally posted by spirit_of_will View Post
      What are people's views on the 2007 production as a whole? Is there a reason for there being stock left sitting on dealers shelves? Are there any specific vitolas to look out for or avoid
      Not sure about 2007 production as a whole, but the '08 Bolivar Gold Medal seems to be a bit better than the '07, but certainly not enough to warrant avoidance of all 2007 puros!

TJ, TJCoro
      sigpicVaya con Dios, Amigos! - don TJ and the Coros

Comment

Same response from me really 2008 was a great year but ive had some excellent boxes/cabs from 2007 the pick of the bunch off the top of my head have been 25ct VR Unicos/ 25ct Dippy 2 and cab of JL No2 ill see if i can dig out some 07 boxes to refresh my memory

Comment

I've also got a great 07 VR Unicos box.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
          "Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death." Ayn Rand

Comment

Have a cab of '07 El Morro's gifted to me recently as they were " too tight to smoke" & the owner had lost patience with them...dry boxed for a week, they smoke bloody luverrly!

Comment

Nice one Puff, lovely sticks those.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
              "Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death." Ayn Rand

Comment

recently i finished off a box of d4's & short churchills from 2007....... was so sorry to see them go!!! 4 years had done wonders for them!!! i've a handful of 2007 bolivar corona jnrs left, they're f**king amazing a the moment!!! also, the bolivar gold medals from 2007 a fantastic smokes.......

alex

Comment

Originally posted by senor_robusto View Post
                  recently i finished off a box of d4's & short churchills from 2007....... was so sorry to see them go!!! 4 years had done wonders for them!!! i've a handful of 2007 bolivar corona jnrs left, they're f**king amazing a the moment!!! also, the bolivar gold medals from 2007 a fantastic smokes.......

alex
                  Just finished a cab of Boli pc's from 07 and now into a box of the corona jnrs also from 07 and both are as you say...F**king amazing.

Comment

Has anyone had any bad experiences with anything for 07? As so far this sounds like 07 was an outstanding year, and I should start looking at a few bits from that year!

Comment

My only 25 box purchase so far was may 07 Siglo ones, there's only four left and they have all been stunning. It's a real challenge to save any til their fifth birthday!

Comment

Working...
                      X