Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mewe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by puff o'wind View Post
    Nothing like a spliff before I gets me a shooting' mood on...
    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

    Comment


    • #17
      I've been trying this for a week now and it appears to be more like Whatsapp than Facebook.
      'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

      Comment


      • #18
        sounds too much like woome ...
        .--
        I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

        Comment


        • #19
          Looks like despite their claim to value privacy they are also shutting down cigar sales groups.
          'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

          Comment


          • #20
            HAST has gone, the best CC sales site I knew of.
            Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

            Comment


            • #21
              There is a new cigar auction website coming, a UK-Australia partnership. There will be more information in 2-4 weeks or so.
              I think it will be good.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                There is a new cigar auction website coming, a UK-Australia partnership. There will be more information in 2-4 weeks or so.
                I think it will be good.
                Drooool, tell us more [emoji12][emoji12]


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post
                  Drooool, tell us more [emoji12][emoji12]


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Sounds interesting, haven't belong to a group with the Antipodeans before but willing to give it ago.
                  Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Well MeWe have deleted all the cigar groups so I have deleted the app from my phone. No point wasting screen space with a useless icon.
                    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                      Well MeWe have deleted all the cigar groups so I have deleted the app from my phone. No point wasting screen space with a useless icon.
                      I shall be doing the same... cant saay that I really got on with itin truth!
                      "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Emaresee View Post
                        I shall be doing the same... cant saay that I really got on with itin truth!
                        Yes, I deleted my ap yesterday too. Guess we are living on the margins of life now & this isn't even the law cracking down.
                        Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I did the same yesterday...didn't even realize the groups had been deleted...never used it accept the first few days when groups got migrated

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Finally deleted my account as all forums either have shut or no one goes on there anymore. I wonder what is the new FB/MeWe is, now these are being closed down

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Dead as far as cigars go, I?ve also left.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X