Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hookmakers tales from the Humidor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just a better pic of the latest Cuba custom haul from Alex[emoji41]

    Comment


    • Think you pretty well cleared him out just before I must have got there!

      Considering how much I've enjoyed the few of his I've smoked I'm definitely jealous of some of those specials you've got there

      Comment


      • Originally posted by simwells View Post
        Think you pretty well cleared him out just before I must have got there!

        Considering how much I've enjoyed the few of his I've smoked I'm definitely jealous of some of those specials you've got there
        You just back from Cuba? Alex left for Lebanon (don?t know for how long) just the same day my girls picked these up. They were rolled on order. I know they did tell me he?d packed quite a lot of sticks to bring with him. Anyhow, there are other rollers so I hope you got some there [emoji41]


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post
          You just back from Cuba? Alex left for Lebanon (don’t know for how long) just the same day my girls picked these up. They were rolled on order. I know they did tell me he’d packed quite a lot of sticks to bring with him. Anyhow, there are other rollers so I hope you got some there [emoji41]

          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I got back a couple of weeks back, I missed him by a day sadly but I still picked up about 40 of his (cleared out a chunk of the little humidor there) which I've really enjoyed the couple I've smoked. Next time I may have to go with some idea of the options that he can roll and pre-order from him.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by simwells View Post
            I got back a couple of weeks back, I missed him by a day sadly but I still picked up about 40 of his (cleared out a chunk of the little humidor there) which I've really enjoyed the couple I've smoked. Next time I may have to go with some idea of the options that he can roll and pre-order from him.
            He?d be happy to, you can find him on FB. Which ones did you get? Most of his smokes need 3+ years to mellow out a bit.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • So this is the last expected shipment for now. Some more Nortenos [emoji41]

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hookmaker View Post
                He’d be happy to, you can find him on FB. Which ones did you get? Most of his smokes need 3+ years to mellow out a bit.

                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Should have a better idea about cigars by then too, no idea when that trip will be either!

                To be honest I'm not sure I just bought a selection of the three he had there, pyramids, a shorter about 47G smoke which are absolutely beautiful and what I believe are the Puntilla's which haven't been to my taste but I'll see how they age.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by simwells View Post
                  Should have a better idea about cigars by then too, no idea when that trip will be either!

                  To be honest I'm not sure I just bought a selection of the three he had there, pyramids, a shorter about 47G smoke which are absolutely beautiful and what I believe are the Puntilla's which haven't been to my taste but I'll see how they age.
                  The Puntilla should definitely be down for 3, they?re strong sh.. right now.


                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Pardon me guys, these were found off the beaten track.
                    I promise you, I won?t bother you anymore - for now [emoji41]

                    Comment


                    • Didn't you tell me that you were out of space?

                      Stellar additions Henrik! I just hope that you can find some space to store them, lol!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gojira View Post
                        Didn't you tell me that you were out of space?

                        Stellar additions Henrik! I just hope that you can find some space to store them, lol!
                        I am/was, I spent 2 hours at Tetris last night to create space for these two that I’d forgotten about, + the two boxes you’re shipping to me from Germany next week

                        Comment


                        • Beauties

                          Comment


                          • Yeah, I know, but I?m a sucker for Jars and I rest my case [emoji41]
                            - Bolivar BBF 5th. Ave 30th. Anniversary



                            Comment


                            • Beauty! Nice one Henrik.

                              Comment


                              • Very nice Henrik! A hefty price tag but a stellar addition!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X