Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Definitely Serious Now...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by GLewis79 View Post
    Some of the best cigars I've ever had were boxes of these from 2008 and 2009, smoked in the last couple of years. Mind blowing flavour and sweetness from a light/medium bodied cigar.
    Good to know! I had thought with them being milder, I'd probably give them less time than some of my others... But with 25, hopefully I'll have a few to save for some proper ageing

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by kern47 View Post
      Good to know! I had thought with them being milder, I'd probably give them less time than some of my others... But with 25, hopefully I'll have a few to save for some proper ageing

      Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
      They're one of my favourite smokes with ten years on them but I can't say I've actually ever tried any even relatively young

      Comment


      • Originally posted by kern47 View Post
        Maybe in the same way some will plume and others wont (so I hear).

        Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
        There is only mould, my friend, not 'plume'.

        Nice collection being built up there, congrats.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by simwells View Post
          They're one of my favourite smokes with ten years on them but I can't say I've actually ever tried any even relatively young
          Second this. One of only a few sticks, I find, that *really* blossom with age.

          They're still good young, but aged, my God! Fantastic. Obviously they need to be a good box to start with, but they do really gain flavour.

          Comment


          • Finally got around to the Boutique Smokes order

            Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by kern47 View Post
              Finally got around to the Boutique Smokes order

              Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
              I keep meaning to then something else attracts my cigar budget, I really wanna grab the lancero

              Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AlexD4 View Post
                I keep meaning to then something else attracts my cigar budget, I really wanna grab the lancero

                Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
                I'm not sure what his stock is like, or how frequently it will change, but they're sold out of the Skull ones (cant remember what they were called).

                So might be a good idea to get some sooner rather than later before everyone else hears about them [emoji14]

                Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Anyone any experience with these Joya de Nicaragua Numero Uno? Bought them after a recommendation and they're at a pretty fair price on Cgars after checking them against some of the American websites.

                  Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • A few of my latest additions to stock up on some new worlds.

                    Plasencia Alma Fuerte
                    Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto
                    Serie V Torpedo
                    Serie V Melanio Figurado

                    And some San Cristobal El Principe for a shorter smoke.


                    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by kern47 View Post
                      A few of my latest additions to stock up on some new worlds.

                      Plasencia Alma Fuerte
                      Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto
                      Serie V Torpedo
                      Serie V Melanio Figurado

                      And some San Cristobal El Principe for a shorter smoke.


                      Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
                      Nice haul. Those Plasencia Alma Fuerte look immense, I may have to enquire about some of those lol. Where do you purcase them, if you don't mind advising.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moley View Post
                        Nice haul. Those Plasencia Alma Fuerte look immense, I may have to enquire about some of those lol. Where do you purcase them, if you don't mind advising.
                        PM sent

                        Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • mighty fine site indeed. Reminds me now ... short cigars....
                          .--
                          I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                          Comment


                          • Blimey
                            Stay smoky

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
                              mighty fine site indeed. Reminds me now ... short cigars....
                              I was expecting the El Principe to be more PLPC size, but it will be nice to have them small enough to smoke in a pub beer garden without drawing too much attention

                              Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by kern47 View Post
                                I was expecting the El Principe to be more PLPC size, but it will be nice to have them small enough to smoke in a pub beer garden without drawing too much attention

                                Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
                                What’s a pub beer garden??

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X