escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com The Whisky / Whiskey thread - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Whisky / Whiskey thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pootana View Post
    Picked up a bottle of Ardmore legacy for 20 quid in Tesco nice and peaty for a highland


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I discovered it last year....quite enjoyable

    www.themysterywhisky.co.uk

    Comment


    • Yip for sure can?t go wrong at that price


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment




      • A little whiskey sour I knocked up this evening ... used an auchentoshan American oak ... as I think it compliments the drink better than a bourbon


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Nice. Had more than my fair share of old fashioned's (JD) at a bar last night... feeling it today.
          .--
          I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

          Comment


          • I have whiskey neat . But for a change I fancied a cocktail tonight however no cigar lol .


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
              Nice. Had more than my fair share of old fashioned's (JD) at a bar last night... feeling it today.
              I noticed!
              'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

              Comment


              • im actually the opposite. Ive gone off neat whiskey. But i like it in some simple sour cocktails.

                I'm actually in Edinburgh for a couple of days, will take a couple of stogies just in case the opportunity arises.
                .--
                I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                  I noticed!
                  .--
                  I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
                    im actually the opposite. Ive gone off neat whiskey. But i like it in some simple sour cocktails.

                    I'm actually in Edinburgh for a couple of days, will take a couple of stogies just in case the opportunity arises.
                    Scotland ain?t the best for smoking ... few places dotted around edinburgh . I was working there in summer at fringe . Great city


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by pootana View Post
                      Scotland ain’t the best for smoking ... few places dotted around edinburgh . I was working there in summer at fringe . Great city


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      For me and all the other OCD sufferers could you get your avatar picture the right way up?
                      'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

                      Comment


                      • Haha I?m crap with all computer related things


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • There you go all ocd can return to default position


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by pootana View Post
                            There you go all ocd can return to default position


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Now I'm just scared!
                            'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

                            Comment


                            • Lol I?m a gent really


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • A couple of new additions to the ever increasing whisky cupboard arrived today

                                Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
                                Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment as you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X