escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com The Whisky / Whiskey thread - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Whisky / Whiskey thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Really hard to find! It was one of those Jason Bourne manoeuvres. Studied with a girl from the U.S, turns out her family owns the biggest liquor distributor in one of the states there. Asked her to hook it up for me (at RRP!) and it changed hands a few times to friends state skipping and finally over to London 💪🏼


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Gonna crack em open with some of my buddies tomorrow after we stumble back from the whiskey show


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gojira View Post
        F@ck, that's around 2 years cigar money right there, lol!
        How many cigars per week??

        No idea what these bottles cost but from your comments I can only guess they are not cheap...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Stratos View Post

          How many cigars per week??

          No idea what these bottles cost but from your comments I can only guess they are not cheap...
          It’s the biggest load of BS to be honest. I paid about $650 (RRP) for all 3 bottles from a distributor that did me a favour.

          To buy them off a retailer or secondary market costs roughly £12,500 for the 3.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ShaazK View Post

            It’s the biggest load of BS to be honest. I paid about $650 (RRP) for all 3 bottles from a distributor that did me a favour.

            To buy them off a retailer or secondary market costs roughly £12,500 for the 3.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            650 is still expensive but ok, reasonable for 3 good bottles of liquor.

            12.500 can buy you a nice second hand car.
            it's crazy.

            enjoy your whiskey!!

            Comment


            • It’s expensive for a Bourbon I agree. Went to the Whiskey Show yesterday - My God.. there were some epic drams for the tasting


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Stratos View Post

                How many cigars per week??

                No idea what these bottles cost but from your comments I can only guess they are not cheap...
                It's not really how many cigars I smoke. The problem is the buying, lol.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ShaazK View Post

                  It’s the biggest load of BS to be honest. I paid about $650 (RRP) for all 3 bottles from a distributor that did me a favour.

                  To buy them off a retailer or secondary market costs roughly £12,500 for the 3.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yes, prices on the secondary market are crazy. The cheapest that I have seen for the 23 YO is €5000 and the bottle sold the same day.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gojira View Post

                    It's not really how many cigars I smoke. The problem is the buying, lol.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ShaazK View Post

                      It’s the biggest load of BS to be honest. I paid about $650 (RRP) for all 3 bottles from a distributor that did me a favour.

                      To buy them off a retailer or secondary market costs roughly £12,500 for the 3.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Daam that's a steal



                      Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gojira View Post

                        Yes, prices on the secondary market are crazy. The cheapest that I have seen for the 23 YO is €5000 and the bottle sold the same day.
                        This is the insanity behind cult followings like we have with Pappy. The distillers know and love it, but they haven’t moved their RRP. It’s just the secondary market that nails it. They use it as a tool to allow their distribution to make some nice cream and keep carrying their other standard margin brands


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Not quite a Pappy but Dalwhinne Winters Gold is only 24 a bottle on amazon right now

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X