escort ordu kıbrıs escort escort izmit escort bodrum escort rize escort konya escort kırklareli escort van halkalı escort escort erzurum escort sivas escort samsun escort tokat altinrehbereskisehir.com konyachad.com sakaryaehliyet.com tiktaktrabzon.com escortlarkibris.net canakkalesondaj.com kayseriyelek.com buderuskonya.com The Whisky / Whiskey thread - UK Cigar Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Whisky / Whiskey thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is everything with 12+ yrs aging going potty on price these days?
    "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Emaresee View Post
      Is everything with 12+ yrs aging going potty on price these days?
      Yea it seems like it.

      Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
        Yea it seems like it.

        Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
        Everything insee on social media as thinking ‘that looks nice’ then transpires to be £200-2000 per bottle!! Its wildly OTT
        "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
          A few new ones this week...looking forward pairing the Rum Cask with a cigar this weekend


          Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
          How was the Jura? The old original 10yo is one of my favourites for the price.

          Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JordanSuth View Post
            How was the Jura? The old original 10yo is one of my favourites for the price.

            Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk
            It was enjoyable but for me very on dimensional. But it's very easy to drink.

            Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • I think this is a regular production. Quite like the 12, so trying the 14.

              PXL_20230124_142145460.jpg
              .--
              I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
                I think this is a regular production. Quite like the 12, so trying the 14.

                PXL_20230124_142145460.jpg
                Purchased a bottle myself last weekend, stunning drop of whisky 🥃


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Love Life - Love Cigars

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
                  I think this is a regular production. Quite like the 12, so trying the 14.

                  PXL_20230124_142145460.jpg
                  I quite like it.

                  Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Picked up this today anyone tried this bourbon

                    Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

                    A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke

                    Groucho Marx

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RobustoClubHavana View Post
                      Picked up this today anyone tried this bourbon

                      Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
                      I haven’t, but I’m a massive Bourbon fan. How is it?


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X