Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pilsner

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pilsner

    Just sat in the garden enjoying a Staropramen which was gifted to me by a friend
    It is very light and goes down easy in this weather.
    Anyone else a fan of pilsners and or lighter style lagers beers?
    Any recommendations?
    I normally go for a cider or a fruity IPA in this weather but this is deffo hitting the spot today.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  • #2
    Massive american/canadian adjunk larger fan.

    Favourites are Rolling rock/Alexander Keiths

    You can get Miller Genuine Draft still in the UK and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer at Tesco/Sainsburys now. Both very light largers

    Comment


    • #3
      Other good Czech beers are Budweiser Budvar and Pilsner Urquell.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Moley View Post
        Massive american/canadian adjunk larger fan.

        Favourites are Rolling rock/Alexander Keiths

        You can get Miller Genuine Draft still in the UK and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer at Tesco/Sainsburys now. Both very light largers
        Havent had Miller in years or rolling rock in years will keep an eye out [emoji106]

        Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mcdee View Post
          Other good Czech beers are Budweiser Budvar and Pilsner Urquell.
          Mcdee like both of those, Urquell in particular.

          In this weather i just crave something light and easy to drink.

          Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            If you can get the fresh, unpasteurised Urquell it?s fantastic, totally different to the normal stuff.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bunny View Post
              Havent had Miller in years or rolling rock in years will keep an eye out [emoji106]

              Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
              Can't get Rolling Rock in the UK anymore :-( You can get Miller at bargain booze

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm the same, although I like lager in general anyway. Corona, Sol, Stella, Pabst etc all good for me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bitburger (German) is good, as are many Belgian beers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by grumpybaldy View Post
                    Bitburger (German) is good, as are many Belgian beers.
                    Usually find belgian beer a little sweet for my liking.

                    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Camden Helles was the most recent lager beer I tried. It was nice.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mcdee View Post
                        Camden Helles was the most recent lager beer I tried. It was nice.
                        Same this sunday just gone in fact, I’m not a big lager drinker but this was nice in the sun.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Brew Dog kingpin is quite nice in this weather.

                          www.themysterywhisky.co.uk

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X