Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What am I smoking today? (16/11)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What am I smoking today? (16/11)

    I think I'll start with a Saint Louis Rey.Also I'm VERY new to this forum and a bit unsure how to use it, lot's of questions I'd like to have others opinions on. One of them is. I see say, Sancho Panza cigars sold as comming out of Cuba and either Honduras ro Dominica -can't remember which off-hand. Is this the same company selling them and if it is, how would the cigars compare. This and a few other, no actually lots of other things like cigar sourcing i'd like clarifed. Thanks, time to spark up.may your ash never fall in your tipple.

  • #2
    It's a question and misconception asked about a lot. Cohiba, Hoyo, SLR etc etc all have non-Cuban equivalents using the same brand name. That's where the similarity stops!

    What's your SLR vitola, or name? We can probably deduce it's origin from that, or a photo.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sticking with the Magnum 48 this evening and some Red Bull.

      Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Forum Runner
      "Keep your eyes peeled, your arse up, head down, and your ear to the gound" WHISKY77

      Comment


      • #4
        New to cigar smoking so I think im going with a RyJ no.2 tonight. Also going to try a couple of new beers from the innis and gunn range aswell as some aberlour.
        All all im new to everything there so its going to be an interesting night!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
          New to cigar smoking so I think im going with a RyJ no.2 tonight. Also going to try a couple of new beers from the innis and gunn range aswell as some aberlour.
          All all im new to everything there so its going to be an interesting night!
          hey ozzy, sounds like a good night's planned!!! what's the innis & gunn beer? the fine oak and rum cask are 2 great tipples, as is aberlour!!!

          tonight, i reckon i'll have either a bolivar petite corona or cuba traditionales i found at the bottom of one of my tupperdors......

          Comment


          • #6
            Will be smoking a HDM Short Piramide LE 2011. Never had one before so don't really know what to expect.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by senor_robusto View Post
              hey ozzy, sounds like a good night's planned!!! what's the innis & gunn beer? the fine oak and rum cask are 2 great tipples, as is aberlour!!!

              tonight, i reckon i'll have either a bolivar petite corona or cuba traditionales i found at the bottom of one of my tupperdors......
              I got all three they had at tesco, the original oak aged, the rum finished and the blonde

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks, It's just a corona from Honduras. I've lots of other things I'd like to 'discuss' but better read your rules again first in case I stick my foot in it, but it's good to get started on UKCF and look forward to meeting new smokers.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
                  Thanks, It's just a corona from Honduras. I've lots of other things I'd like to 'discuss' but better read your rules again first in case I stick my foot in it, but it's good to get started on UKCF and look forward to meeting new smokers.
                  Why would you think you'll 'put your foot in it'? Ask away...we don't bite

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X