Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guildford Herf - BBFs/P2s?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by moteyi View Post
    I'm afraid that something has come up and I will no longer be able to make the herf. I'm really disappointed as I could not make the last one either. Oh well, third time lucky. Sent from my SM-G930F using patalk
    That's a shame, Steve; hope to see you another time.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by grumpybaldy View Post
      That's a shame, Steve; hope to see you another time.
      So, just the four of us then?
      'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by moteyi View Post
        I'm afraid that something has come up and I will no longer be able to make the herf. I'm really disappointed as I could not make the last one either. Oh well, third time lucky.

        Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
        A shame Moteyi.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Greg View Post
          A shame Moteyi.
          Are you coming? That would make five of us
          'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

          Comment


          • #35
            Peejay, I am looking forward.
            I may be earlier and have a cigar before 19:00 so I avoid Portsmouth/Guildford traffic.

            Comment


            • #36
              My son likely to come too (honourary member for the evening?) so will be six. I've reserved a table in case it's busy.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by grumpybaldy View Post
                My son likely to come too (honourary member for the evening?) so will be six. I've reserved a table in case it's busy.
                Top man, what does he like to smoke then? I have it in the back of mind that he likes RyJ?
                'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

                Comment


                • #38
                  He's 6 PJ .... [emoji1787]

                  (love a cheap gag)

                  Sent from the interwebz
                  .--
                  I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by ha_banos View Post
                    He's 6 PJ .... [emoji1787]

                    (love a cheap gag)

                    Sent from the interwebz
                    Start 'em young I say. Get their lungs used to the smoke before you put them up a chimney to earn a living.
                    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                      Start 'em young I say. Get their lungs used to the smoke before you put them up a chimney to earn a living.
                      Shocked you think they should be paid! Room and board enough at that age [emoji3166]

                      Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Anyone have a planned smoke or like me have you been thinking about it all week?
                        'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                          Anyone have a planned smoke or like me have you been thinking about it all week?
                          Given the thread title and how it came about, I?ll be smoking a Bolivar BF but I?ll bring a few others in case it?s a)too cold and need a short smoke or b) I fancy something else/someone?s keen to try something new!


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Tomm783 View Post
                            Given the thread title and how it came about, I’ll be smoking a Bolivar BF but I’ll bring a few others in case it’s a)too cold and need a short smoke or b) I fancy something else/someone’s keen to try something new!


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I hadn't thought about the title, maybe one of them myself.
                            'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Greg View Post
                              Peejay, I am looking forward.
                              I may be earlier and have a cigar before 19:00 so I avoid Portsmouth/Guildford traffic.
                              Im also thinking about turning up a little earlier. What time are you thinking?

                              For the smoke, I am also unsure. An Ashton Symmetry is top contender right now. Are we going to be getting some grub while there?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by the cigar kid View Post
                                Im also thinking about turning up a little earlier. What time are you thinking?

                                For the smoke, I am also unsure. An Ashton Symmetry is top contender right now. Are we going to be getting some grub while there?
                                I'm not planning to eat but don't let us stop you!
                                'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X