Simon Bolivar's 60th Birthday Herf 06th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Bolivar's 60th Birthday Herf 06th December

Hi Folks, Turns out I am finishing my Medic's Refresher Course on Fri 6th Dec but can't get all the way home. So I'll be visiting Boisdales, Belgravia, (near Victoria Station)hopefully from 20:30, connections from Nottingham permitting. All welcome to join me, I can promise a fine vintage Havana to anyone who turns up & buys me a drink! I have to be up @ 05:00 to catch the Eurostar so I won't be staying too late, probably 23:00.
    Giving plenty of notice this time so hope someone can make it, bit of a drag having to celebrate alone, when of course I'd rather be home. Sure we can make it a night to remember!
    Last edited by Simon Bolivar; 07-10-2019, 03:28 PM.
    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

I am regretfully committed elsewhere - I hope you have a tremendous evening and celebrate your 60th in good style.

For those reading and possibly attending, which Boisdales do you mean - Mayfair, Belgravia, or Canary Wharf? (i think those are the ones where you can enjoy a cigar... I dont believe the Bishopsgate site allows you to smoke).

"Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

Comment

That's my anniversary weekend! Won't be here. So hope it's a good night. Happy 60th in advance! Has the hallmarks of being interesting [emoji16]
      .--
      I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I have edited to read Boidales, Belgravia. Sorry to hear you can't make it.

Comment

OK Banos, understood.Enjoy your aniversary.

Comment

I will try my best to make this, normally a time of year when I have a Christmas event most weekends but if not I?m there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry no can do... already have plans on that day.

Have a good one though.

Comment

Well courtesy redundancy, I almost certainly shall be free and will do my best to join you.

David
                David

Comment

Congratulations on your impending official "old age"
                  Hope you have a great evening and a few wonderful smokes.
                  Unlikely to be in London on that day but never say never.

Comment

Hi David, Sorry to hear you'll be able to come due to redundancy, I would of course be delighted to see you but will totally understand if your future job prevents that by then.

Comment

Cheers Kickback, I have a colleague only 3/12 older than me on the Brent Charlie; it's his last trip as he's retiring already. Obviously he has a better pension than me but as I told the wife last night, I am not ready to retire yet, another 4-6yrs & I am sure I will be! Hope luck is on our side I& you will be nearby on the day.

Comment

I might be in London this evening rather than travelling home, if that is the case, then I’d be delighted to join you for a birthday herf.

Comment

That's would be great Rich, finger crossed then.

Comment

Looks like I am going to be in town on the 6th, so shall look forward to catching up.

Comment

Can't promise yet, but it would be lovely to meet you... [emoji5]

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X