This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GFK1 View Post
    You are welcome HabanosSy. Regardless of what others may say, I think its a very useful website.
    Never ever disregard the accumulated knowledge of others...treat with caution perhaps, but ignore NO.....

Comment

Originally posted by tippexx View Post
      Doesn't really matter. It's locking the door after the horse has bolted. Your holding the box and your money's in a vendors pocket, if he's ligit you might just get it back, if he ain't you wont.
      Common Sense yet again..well said Arf!

Comment

Page bookmarked.
        I know it wouldn't 100% guarantee authenticity but it's a step in the right direction.

Comment

Good work GFK1......

Comment

Originally posted by ppatel View Post
            Good work GFK1......
            You are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by ppatel View Post
              Good work GFK1......
              ???? What's going on here?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Anyone had any joy with the site recently? I've been trying for over a week now and constantly getting errors.

Comment

Just now worked. But its very on and off http://verificacion.habanos.com/

.--
                  I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

Comment

Wow, there's a blast from the past. What gets me about these old posts is how few of the posters are still posting today. I See Deano & Stevieboy. R.I.P. Puff Scotty.
                    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

Comment

Can anyone get this to work on Chrome or Safari please? For some reason it wont display the 'verification check code' image so I can't validate anything..

The only way around it is using EDGE browser which displays the image you use to validate yourself.

Next problem I have is that none of the above browsers work on my iPhone so potentially can't authenticate when I'm in an overseas B&M.

Comment

CCW doesn’t work on an iPhone or Mac. It is written for and only really works in a Microsoft browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gav_sw20 View Post
                          Can anyone get this to work on Chrome or Safari please? For some reason it wont display the 'verification check code' image so I can't validate anything..

The only way around it is using EDGE browser which displays the image you use to validate yourself.

Next problem I have is that none of the above browsers work on my iPhone so potentially can't authenticate when I'm in an overseas B&M.
                          Umm i use this on Chrome on Linux or Android. It usually is ok, but often enough its broken #cuva!
                          .--
                          I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

Comment

Originally posted by ha_banos View Post

Umm i use this on Chrome on Linux or Android. It usually is ok, but often enough its broken #cuva!
                            Hmmm - weird.

Checked ad blocker and other stuff but to no avail.

Be awesome if they had an app where you could use your camera to scan the barcode.

Comment

Working...
                            X