Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cigar Roller Tour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Cigar Roller Tour

0 Not allowed!

I emailed Hunter and Frankeau about their cigar roller tour recently and the reply said -

We have a number of events taking place around the country, including shows such as the Royal Bath & West outdoor show which at the moment would probably be the closest to you. This is taking place from the 27th – 30th May.

The roller, who is from the Partagas factory incidentally, will be also be demonstrating his skills at Shave & Costa in Reading, the Segar and Snuff parlour in Covent Garden, London and La Casa in Teddington, all taking place in June.

We will also be present at the Goodwood festivals in Chichester, both the Festival of Speed and Revival, July 3rd – 5th and September 18th – 20th.

More events will be announced when details are finished, such as Cigar dinners etc, but there are events planned at Havana House in Windsor on 24th June, Rochester on 18th July, and our Summer Cigar Party on 16th June.

Let me know if you need anymore information, I will try and get the schedule on the website this week, we have our new site launching in 2 weeks time also.

So has anyone been to one of the events and are there bargains to be had ?

I have a friend at the bath and west show today so will she come back with some bargains ?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Some Herfing opportunities here.....

I might look for the Rochester and London gigs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Segar and Snuff parlour is as big as the cupboard under my stairs so not sure how they are going to fit a cigar roller in there, is there any idea when they will be there though? as I work 2mins away I might pop over and have a look.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

If it helps my friend has seen the guy at the Bath and West show today and he is small !

She used her feminine wiles and got 2 specific cigar sizes rolled for me. Apparently he doesn't normally roll requests.

I knew the v neck top and push up bra would come in handy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Updated list of dates

0 Not allowed!

I had an email from Stephen Davis of Hunters and Frankau asking me to pass this on.

"Armando will be at the Segar & Snuff parlour on June 12th and 13th, he usually rolls outside the shop as was quite rightly pointed out, the shop is very small! He will be there from 10am to 4:30pm.

A few more dates have been added to the schedule, he will be at TomTom in London from June 23rd -27th, and at the Davidoff shop in St. James’ from the 6th to 11th July."

He's going to sign up as a member this week.

(Perhaps he could arrange some group buys at special discounts for us !)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

I wonder if he'll be at the dinner at Simpson's on 9th June? I need a very, very special cigar rolled!

Rhiannon x

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RhiannonBW View Post
    I wonder if he'll be at the dinner at Simpson's on 9th June? I need a very, very special cigar rolled!

Rhiannon x
    Whicn dinner is this Rhiannon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

cool thanks for the info will pop over and have a look on the 12th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Pooh how much did he charge your friend with the errrm nice frontage?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nicwing View Post
    Whicn dinner is this Rhiannon?
    Simpson's Restaurant in Birmingham. Just copied this over from the H&F website:

Simpson's Restaurant, Birmingham, 9th June 2009

Simon Chase will be hosting an evening of Cigar tasting at Simpson's restaurant in Edgbaston, Birmingham on the 9th June. As ever, this always proves to be very popular, the excellent food on offer from Simpson's matched with the very finest Havanas presented by Simon means you will have to be quick if you wish to attend.

For more information please call Tel: 0121 454 3434.

Tickets are £125. Simpson's is the best restaurant in the Birmingham area, it's really upped its game since the local restaurant competition hotted up with the opening of Glynn Purnell's, so whilst it might seem expensive I think it will be value for money.

Rhiannon x