User Tag List

Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 21616566676869707172737475767781 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 1010

Thread: The Movie Thread

  1. #701
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    5,672
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunder View Post
    Revisited a Korean movie, A Bittersweet Life, at the weekend. Again, well worth a watch if you can do subtitles.
    I really liked that one when it was released.

  2. #702
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    3,702
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Watched American Made and The Hitmans Bodyguard over the last week.
    Cruise puts in his usual good performance making what I expected to be a poor movie decent.
    I was quite surprised by Hitmans Bodyguard. I thought it was a very good action movie with some outrageously good car scenes.
    Ryan Reynolds surprised me by proving he is actually a decent actor. The banter between him and Samuel L is great.

    Both worth your time in my opinion.

  3. #703
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wallington, Surrey
    Posts
    19,341
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunder View Post
    Watched American Made and The Hitmans Bodyguard over the last week.
    Cruise puts in his usual good performance making what I expected to be a poor movie decent.
    I was quite surprised by Hitmans Bodyguard. I thought it was a very good action movie with some outrageously good car scenes.
    Ryan Reynolds surprised me by proving he is actually a decent actor. The banter between him and Samuel L is great.

    Both worth your time in my opinion.
    Give CHIPS a try, its a very non PC and funny take off the original series
    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

  4. #704
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    3,702
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeJay View Post
    Give CHIPS a try, its a very non PC and funny take off the original series
    I will put it on the list John.

  5. #705
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Dudley
    Posts
    659
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Watched star wars the last jedi on friday, won't say what I think atm as some may not have seen it yet

  6. #706
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wallington, Surrey
    Posts
    19,341
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Moley View Post
    Watched star wars the last jedi on friday, won't say what I think atm as some may not have seen it yet
    If you do @tommy will kill you
    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

  7. #707
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    3,702
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Watched The Wall last night. I thought it was pretty poor.
    A psychological drama/thriller type done along the lines of Phone Booth.
    Unfortunately not in the same league.

  8. #708
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    5,672
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Watched Jingle All the Way yesterday and I most sincerely believe that every person involved in the making of this film was on some very hard drugs during it's whole production!

  9. #709
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wallington, Surrey
    Posts
    19,341
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by gojira View Post
    Watched Jingle All the Way yesterday and I most sincerely believe that every person involved in the making of this film was on some very hard drugs during it's whole production!
    My youngest son doesn't accept its Christmas until he's watched it
    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

  10. #710
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    1,260
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Saw the new 'It' last night. Very middle of the road for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •