Quote Originally Posted by Seegarnub View Post
    Seems like a waste to me!
    maybe he makes cigars ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

hmmm this seems way above me but i retrohale a different amount all of the time, just like you smoke some cigars quicker or slower it changes. sometimes i hold the smoke in my mouth take a breath through my nose let that out then release the smoke. but surely if you draw and inhale through your nose at the same time you are inhaling smoke

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

I have never been a cig smoker but after a few beers I used to have the odd fag. When I first started smoking cigars it was always while drinking and I'd get impatient for the nicotine hit, so I would occasionally take down a draw or two. Those days are well in the past now, I think inhaling the smoke changes the enjoyment of the whole experience. Inhaling gives that sharp feeling in the throat and lungs and detracts from the flavour for me. Now if I accidentally breathe smoke I get a smokey taste rather than coffee or chocolate or cream etc that I'm looking for. And there's something pleasant about the nicotine hit building slowly and gracefully through the cigar. Makes for a more warm and rounded feeling in my experience unlike the cold harsh nicotine hit of a cigarette.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_tucka View Post
    Retrohale?
    Read up on it Tommy and have a go
    "Go you good things...geddem int'ya"

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Retrohale, nope. But I will blow out the smoke and occasionally take back from the air through my nose. Once it's thinned out it's nice aromatic and not overwhelming.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    .--
    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

I cant resist inhaling at least 1 small puff from a cigar. probably the ex smoker in me. smoked a cigar on holiday once and inhaled most of it, i was drunk and tend to do daft things like most after too many. i felt it the next day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, I do that. I love the aromas
    David

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

retrohale all the way, blow must out and the rest through the nose, after it has cooled a while in the mouth...mmmm tasty!

i find myself doing that on every other drag

im an ex smoker and to be fair i never thought smoking cigars made much point, i mean 'you dont inhale right! whats the point'. stopped smoking around 4 years ago and had my first cigar about 15 months ago and wow. i was really surprised at how much nicotine is absorbed without actually inhaling the smoke

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by glezga View Post
    I cant resist inhaling at least 1 small puff from a cigar. probably the ex smoker in me. smoked a cigar on holiday once and inhaled most of it, i was drunk and tend to do daft things like most after too many. i felt it the next day!
    Dont do that. Two reasons you shouldn’t: 1) you won’t benefit from it, nicotine on the form that is in cigars can not be absorbed through the lung tissue. 2) There’s a shitload of tar in cigar smoke, and your lungs will become black as pitch a lot faster than by smoking cigarettes.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by puropunch View Post
    retrohale all the way, blow must out and the rest through the nose, after it has cooled a while in the mouth...mmmm tasty!

i find myself doing that on every other drag

im an ex smoker and to be fair i never thought smoking cigars made much point, i mean 'you dont inhale right! whats the point'. stopped smoking around 4 years ago and had my first cigar about 15 months ago and wow. i was really surprised at how much nicotine is absorbed without actually inhaling the smoke
    Ohh there’s a point alright. The nicotine in cigars and pipe tobacco can and will only be absorbed through the mucus of the mouth