User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Dunhill Pipe Rack

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    1,194
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Dunhill Pipe Rack


    0 Not allowed!

    Picked this up this week, very heavy (Onyx?) Dunhill Pipe Rack

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Very '70s!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    1,194
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpybaldy View Post
    Very '70s!
    Definitely! Really like the colour. Not sure what sort of pipe it's meant to fit though as the ones I've tried don't sit within the holdings at all.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,508
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by K444HEP View Post
    Definitely! Really like the colour. Not sure what sort of pipe it's meant to fit though as the ones I've tried don't sit within the holdings at all.
    Dunhill pipes...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    2,551
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by K444HEP View Post
    Definitely! Really like the colour. Not sure what sort of pipe it's meant to fit though as the ones I've tried don't sit within the holdings at all.
    I'd say straight pipes only. Bents will not sit right.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    1,194
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandyboy View Post
    I'd say straight pipes only. Bents will not sit right.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yep, it's currently holding the cobs I use for sampling new blends. Incidentally, Virginia's seem to smoke exceptionally well in a cob!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    2,551
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by K444HEP View Post
    Yep, it's currently holding the cobs I use for sampling new blends. Incidentally, Virginia's seem to smoke exceptionally well in a cob!
    They do, but burley smokes best in a cob

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •