User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: My new shortys

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by gojira View Post
    Very nice!
    Cheets mate. Just dipping my toe at the moment to find out what i like and dont like.


    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    4,080
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    Cheets mate. Just dipping my toe at the moment to find out what i like and dont like.


    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    That's the way to do it!
    Sell me your old Lonsdales

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London, North
    Posts
    3,599
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    You're making me itch...

    More stuff I havent tried. Enjoy!
    .--
    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    I like both, the burn and construction on the Monte is good and its normally my lunch time cigar or my 3rd cigar in the evening when I feel like another but don't want to smoke a longer stick.

    The Upmann packs more flavour and is a good smoke but the problem is I always want a longer smoke then and that's the problem for me.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdaniels View Post
    I like both, the burn and construction on the Monte is good and its normally my lunch time cigar or my 3rd cigar in the evening when I feel like another but don't want to smoke a longer stick.

    The Upmann packs more flavour and is a good smoke but the problem is I always want a longer smoke then and that's the problem for me.
    Just trying the Monte tonight, bit of an unplanned smoke. I agree so far the burn and construction has been really decent. Flavour i cant say i dont like it but i dont know if its for me.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,775
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    Just trying the Monte tonight, bit of an unplanned smoke. I agree so far the burn and construction has been really decent. Flavour i cant say i dont like it but i dont know if its for me.
    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Montecristo benefit from darker wrappers and a good few years on them IMO. I’m not a massive fan when they are fresh but they come really good at 3+ (preferably 5+) years. But it’s all subjective of course

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexw33 View Post
    Montecristo benefit from darker wrappers and a good few years on them IMO. Iím not a massive fan when they are fresh but they come really good at 3+ (preferably 5+) years. But itís all subjective of course
    No idea of the age of this one its only been at 65% in my tupperdor for two weeks

    Maybe if i get to the trigger points for the illusive pm's ill be able to snag some more aged sticks.

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,775
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    No idea of the age of this one its only been at 65% in my tupperdor for two weeks
    Maybe if i get to the trigger points for the illusive pm's ill be able to snag some more aged sticks.
    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    I wouldn’t worry about age too much right now, I think it’s more important to try the different Marca’s and see which you prefer. Once you’ve found the ones that you really like then it’s worth trying them at different ages to try and get an idea for at what age you like them most. Chances are whatever you favour young you’ll also favour aged but some cigars benefit more than others.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexw33 View Post
    I wouldnít worry about age too much right now, I think itís more important to try the different Marcaís and see which you prefer. Once youíve found the ones that you really like then itís worth trying them at different ages to try and get an idea for at what age you like them most. Chances are whatever you favour young youíll also favour aged but some cigars benefit more than others.
    I havent tried many, what i would class as decent cigars so far. But my favourite was the JLP petit cazadore so far

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •