Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice surprise in the post...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyGunz View Post
    Just be careful what you're smoking pal, sacrifice one and cut it open, I have been gifted these kind of cigars before, filled with floor sweepings including scraps of plastic.
    I didn't want to be 'that guy' but I completely agree.

I saw this on another site and thought of this post: Fake cigars mean bad tobacco leafs, not cured, not fermented correctly and rolled outside of a factory.

I'm not honestly sure how much of the above is 100% accurate, but it's worth bearing in mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyGunz View Post
    Just be careful what you're smoking pal, sacrifice one and cut it open, I have been gifted these kind of cigars before, filled with floor sweepings including scraps of plastic.
    Thanks Joey and everyone,, I appreciate your advice I really do - that's why we join these forums eh?

They were sent by a good friend / work pal who wouldn't knowingly send me duff cigars... and he hasn't. They burn well and are a very decent smoke - I'm no 'expert' but I can recognise a nasty smoke

Whether they are 100% or not is countered by their quality - not Magicos for sure but thankfully not Plastocos

I live in Thailand and there is a massive duty on all things 'good' so my cigar purchases are mostly from airports when travelling to and from work... but work has been slim recently so these are well recieved right now.
    Last edited by Berko; 24-08-2018 at 01:29 PM.