User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Most Underwhelming Cigar

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Ok. I think I've now seen every renowned cigar listed here.

Sent from the interwebz
    .--
    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question I Killed Paul?

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by puropunch View Post
    Tj....do you have a thread. I keep reading about this massive unit and i have to see it!

your posts always put a smile on my face. I cant help thinking your in liverpool or somewhere winding us all up haha
    Don TJ and many other Coros have posted up in the past, but never a thread specific to the familia Coro. But I’m pretty sure don TJ may have posted up pictures of his massive unit in the past, but Catalina Joy made us take ‘em down.

But with a little diggin’ in the archives, you might find a picture or two that weren't removed. But I’m afraid looking for such would be tantamount to looking for clues that Paul is dead.

Regarding Liverpool, don TJ and his mentor, don Juan were big fans of the Beatles and always wanted to visit the place. Who knows, maybe they’ll stop by one day while on their definitive journey across the dark sea of awareness. But for now, ol’ Ray Jay is posting from hacienda SoM, mexicant.

Ray Jay
    Last edited by TJCoro; 15-10-2018 at 10:32 PM.
    Vaya con Dios, Amigos! - don TJ and the Coros

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TJCoro View Post
    Hear, hear, lads. The Cohiba Robusto and Siglo VI used to be frequent guests in the donís massive unit. Nowadays, itís hard to justify the costs vs the benefits when there are so many suitable, less expensive alternatives around, such as the Bolivar Royal Corona and the Ramon Allones Specially Selected.

To bad really....ícause I truly enjoyed sticking one in me pie hole as I walked about hacienda SoM with me chest puffed out. (Sad)

Names, Jay, Ray Jay, and I can no longer afford me namesake.

I have the royal corona on my potential xmas purchase list this year, i swear everything i smoke bolivar is amazing, great brand

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by akyprianou View Post
    I have the royal corona on my potential xmas purchase list this year, i swear everything i smoke bolivar is amazing, great brand
    Agreed i cant remember a bad Bolivar. Had plenty of crap partagas

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TJCoro View Post
    Don TJ and many other Coros have posted up in the past, but never a thread specific to the familia Coro. But I’m pretty sure don TJ may have posted up pictures of his massive unit in the past, but Catalina Joy made us take ‘em down.

But with a little diggin’ in the archives, you might find a picture or two that weren't removed. But I’m afraid looking for such would be tantamount to looking for clues that Paul is dead.

Regarding Liverpool, don TJ and his mentor, don Juan were big fans of the Beatles and always wanted to visit the place. Who knows, maybe they’ll stop by one day while on their definitive journey across the dark sea of awareness. But for now, ol’ Ray Jay is posting from hacienda SoM, mexicant.

Ray Jay
    So you killed Paul!! haha brilliant response.

I will certainly have to do some digging now TJ my interest has peaked even more! if you ever died stop in for a while i would love to have a pint with you It would be worth a long drive for sure..