User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Friday 12th October 2018

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London/Essex Boarder
    Posts
    1,140
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    3 Not allowed!

    Couple of cigars for me this evening while enjoying dinner and Lulu performing at Boisedale Canary Wharf. My favourite cigar friendly venue. Monte Petit Edmund, followed by an Upmann Coronas major '06

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium.
    Posts
    5,745
    Blog Entries
    25
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Just hit the beach, only route to get to London by tomorrow morning & make my Euro connection was the Megabus. Only £34 & _just 12hrs of being crammed onboard. Grabbing some dinner from M&S & a 1/4 bottle of whiskey to make the journey more bearable. Didn't get back in time to claim my parcel so will be sent back to sender & will have to be readdressed to you. I'll send Martyn extra for the additional p&p. Really annoying thing is that if it had been sent to your designated Sorting Office I could have collected as it was open all afternoon :0(
    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    4,217
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Bolivar View Post
    Just hit the beach, only route to get to London by tomorrow morning & make my Euro connection was the Megabus. Only £34 & _just 12hrs of being crammed onboard. Grabbing some dinner from M&S & a 1/4 bottle of whiskey to make the journey more bearable. Didn't get back in time to claim my parcel so will be sent back to sender & will have to be readdressed to you. I'll send Martyn extra for the additional p&p. Really annoying thing is that if it had been sent to your designated Sorting Office I could have collected as it was open all afternoon :0(
    Speaking of parcels. Did you get the one I sent you Simon?
    Looking for some SCdLH El Morro.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium.
    Posts
    5,745
    Blog Entries
    25
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by gojira View Post
    Speaking of parcels. Did you get the one I sent you Simon?
    I believe my wife has, I'll confirm when I get home tomorrow evening & Henrik's.
    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    4,217
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Bolivar View Post
    I believe my wife has, I'll confirm when I get home tomorrow evening & Henrik's.

    Good to know. I wouldn't want that cigar to bounce back and forth since I don't think that I included a boveda.
    Looking for some SCdLH El Morro.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,928
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Bolivar View Post
    I believe my wife has, I'll confirm when I get home tomorrow evening & Henrik's.
    Simon let me know if you got mine too please.
    .tried to pm you but your inbox is full


    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,016
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Bolivar View Post
    I believe my wife has, I'll confirm when I get home tomorrow evening & Henrik's.
    Yeah - and Henrik can't get hold of you because your pm box is ful...€!%!€#%

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium.
    Posts
    5,745
    Blog Entries
    25
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
    Simon let me know if you got mine too please.
    .tried to pm you but your inbox is full


    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Will do Sham. I recently deleted loads in my in box, I'll check my sents.
    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Guildford
    Posts
    853
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Tried this months COTM last night. Very enjoyable. For some reason Crapatalk won’t let me upload the image.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •