User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sharing cigars with the wife

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

I ended up burning a few with the mrs the other night. we had both had a drink, both used to smoke and she wanted to go to the shop for some. I said have a cigar instead. she was quite reluctant but went and got one after another drink. First drag that was it..omg was her reaction haha, she smoked one small purito and two demi tasse that night and has made me order 'her own' for in the humi.

might of opened a can of worms here

Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by glezga View Post
    My wife (half) jokes - "i can even smell them from the wheelie bin" ...... thats where im allowed to stand!

we both smoked cigarettes for a long long time and shes one of those reformed characters. she even snapped at me again yesterday "your not looking at cigars again - you dont even smoke the ones you have" again in a half joking way.

i had one in the kitchen yesterday afternoon - off to buy flowers today
    I hope it doesn't come down to the 'its the cigars or me' scenario, you'll have to do your own ironing!
    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Like some of the others here, my wife smoked for years. In fact, it was she that got me into smoking in the first place! We were on tou together and the only time we really got to spend together off stage during the day was at the stage door where she'd always have a cigarette. I soon joined in with this pastime and we both smoked quite heavily for a number of years. Fast forward 11 years and both of us have given up the cigarettes (8 years and going strong) but she will occasionally join me for a cigar in the summer. She favours the smaller sticks (no jokes please) and puritos.