User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Geneva

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

I'm not sure what to get, but a box of the vintage Hoyo petit robustos is high on the list. Definitely want some shorter winter smokes so maybe another box of HUHC too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Look forward to seeing what gems you both bring back.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Reigniting an older thread as Iím off to Geneva next Friday. Re:Gesto, does anyone what prices in store are like vs online? Iím tempted to pre-order then collect but Iíve heard it could be even better in the shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomm783 View Post
    Reigniting an older thread as Iím off to Geneva next Friday. Re:Gesto, does anyone what prices in store are like vs online? Iím tempted to pre-order then collect but Iíve heard it could be even better in the shop?

They are the same, I asked when I was there and I actually ended up getting 10% off one of the boxes.

I wouldnt pre order as they have the best customer service. They opened multiple boxes for me to pick from and even swapped out a couple of sticks which were marked without having to ask for either.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by potpest View Post
    They are the same, I asked when I was there and I actually ended up getting 10% off one of the boxes.

I wouldnt pre order as they have the best customer service. They opened multiple boxes for me to pick from and even swapped out a couple of sticks which were marked without having to ask for either.
    Excellent thanks for the heads up, they seem to have some great stock and dare I say offers on their website but glad to hear they keep it the same in their shop!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Yes definitely good prices. I was looking at the weekend wishing I had the funds to go back and stock up now.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

If time is tight they will post free of charge to an address in Switzerland, but if you can go then do if only for the 'kid in a sweet shop' experience. Also if its your first visit mention you've been recommended by guys on UKCF and finally depending on how much you spend in addition to a couple of freebies you might also be offered a free cigar or two.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by moteyi View Post
    If time is tight they will post free of charge to an address in Switzerland, but if you can go then do if only for the 'kid in a sweet shop' experience. Also if its your first visit mention you've been recommended by guys on UKCF and finally depending on how much you spend in addition to a couple of freebies you might also be offered a free cigar or two.

Nice tip, thanks!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by potpest View Post

Same here, thereís so much that you better pic in store. I didnít get any rebate, but got to pic 5 sticks from the shelved singles, - picked 5 Talismans

Donít forget to visit House of Grauer, fabulous place, and great source of single vintage sticks that you canít live without trying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Iím not sure theyíd let me pick 5 talismans, Iím sure itís based on spend !