Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Belgian prices

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Bolivar View Post
    Hi Guys, just back from our hols in the Caribbean & opened this site for the fist time since leaving (internet too expensive to check whilst away). I can confirm prives fixed by the Government over here so no price chasing (it's all about fixing the tax, hence, their cigars come with a Tax Band.
    In Brugge, I would personally recommend Missault; Christophe Bonne & his father Peter, are excellent chaps & Christoph is a C.A. in his own right & has a fantastic collection of his own. I haven't been down there lately so can't give a list of what's in stock but to save time when travelling & to reserve items you're after, contact Christophe on his Facebook page.
    Thanks for the info! looks like Missault will be my main stop this trip

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
    I'd take the link out

Forum rules fella

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    SHARP EYE Shamz - sorry didn't see that. I stand corrected

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Bolivar View Post
    Hi Guys, just back from our hols in the Caribbean & opened this site for the fist time since leaving (internet too expensive to check whilst away). I can confirm prives fixed by the Government over here so no price chasing (it's all about fixing the tax, hence, their cigars come with a Tax Band.
    In Brugge, I would personally recommend Missault; Christophe Bonne & his father Peter, are excellent chaps & Christoph is a C.A. in his own right & has a fantastic collection of his own. I haven't been down there lately so can't give a list of what's in stock but to save time when travelling & to reserve items you're after, contact Christophe on his Facebook page.
    Can affirm what Simon says about Christophe Bonne... An absolutely gent who knows his stuff and his customer service is first class. A great guy to boot.... Can't recommend him enough

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk