Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: half empty boxes conundrum

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hookmaker View Post
    All my boxes in the humidors have only one stick in each, - this is the only way I can impress this forum and state that no box is empty...
    hilarious!!!
    I confess to having some boxes that are classier than their contents! Most of my CR's are.. by happy accident in a mixture of Cohiba and Behike boxes picked up from JJ Fox. They always seem to have empty boxes and for a donation to the charity box they seem happy to part with them.
    "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Thanks for all the replies. Perhaps I need to seek help for my OCD, as I don't really like the thought of putting cigars into the 'wrong' boxes.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by moteyi View Post
    .... I don't really like the thought of putting cigars into the 'wrong' boxes.
    Agreed but I sometimes do if it's the same brand... But only sometimes e.g. if space is at a premium

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

I use half empty/empty boxes to house a selection of sticks from trades and splits then they go in my wineador. I use CCW to track my collection and details of what box they are in and where in the wineador the box is goes in the comments box so I can always find them easy.