Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atabey

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marbleman85 View Post
    Nice review mate! I have heard the hype about these but,i haven't tried them yet. I remember reading something somewhere about the flavour profile they were going for was simmilar to the Behike blend.

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk
    I never had a behike. Would be nice to compare...

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Holy shit, I just checked the prices for these and they don't come cheap at all. I'm not sure any cigar is really worth $35 and more as the main cost is labor, not the leafs. But it can surely hold up to the price tag. As I wrote above, the flavour transition is great and the construction as well, as you'd expect from a cigar in this price range.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Yeah I tried one of these although a different vitola and wasn't overly concerned about getting hold of more. I prefer a stronger more intense flavor. I don't do delicate.
    .--
    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Niela View Post
    Holy shit, I just checked the prices for these and they don't come cheap at all. I'm not sure any cigar is really worth $35 and more as the main cost is labor, not the leafs. But it can surely hold up to the price tag. As I wrote above, the flavour transition is great and the construction as well, as you'd expect from a cigar in this price range.
    I take it you wont be buying a saka unicorn then? Only 100 dollars a pop.

Have to say that personally there are sticks i would pay 35 for. Siglo 6, esplendidos, opus x to name a few. I wouldn't go much above that price though. Had a behike and i prefer the siglo 6. Above 30 odd quid you are paying for the name, as you say there is only so much the manufacturer will pay for the raw leaf.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 7kingsguy View Post
    I take it you wont be buying a saka unicorn then? Only 100 dollars a pop.

Have to say that personally there are sticks i would pay 35 for. Siglo 6, esplendidos, opus x to name a few. I wouldn't go much above that price though. Had a behike and i prefer the siglo 6. Above 30 odd quid you are paying for the name, as you say there is only so much the manufacturer will pay for the raw leaf.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    If I win the Euromillions tonight, I'll buy a box of everything... But until then, I have to say, there's plenty of delicious cigars out there at a lower price point. Though as I mentioned, had I paid for this cigar, I would not have been disappointed. It does deliver.