User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Saturday 13th April 2019

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,528
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    COTM non cello this evening.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    sunderland
    Posts
    967
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    2 Not allowed!

    Had a nice afternoon out with the missus this afternoon child free.. nice food and drinks.
    Back at club mackem now with a JL2 from 2012.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,057
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by mackem keith View Post
    Had a nice afternoon out with the missus this afternoon child free.. nice food and drinks.
    Back at club mackem now with a JL2 from 2012.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What size is that? Looks fatter than the regular production?

    Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,057
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm783 View Post
    Dalay Affentanz from my bunny bomb. Thanks Easter bunny!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love those! Getting 3 boxes next week... How did you like it?

    Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    sunderland
    Posts
    967
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Niela View Post
    What size is that? Looks fatter than the regular production?

    Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
    I think the picture is maybe deceiving but it is just a regular JL2.
    Lovely cigar always been a staple In the humidor.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    brabourne kent
    Posts
    3,607
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaresee View Post
    I rarely have an ‘urge’ to drink.... but every one of your stick plus drink shots gets me reaching for a corkscrew! Cheers!
    Lol I don't know if that's a good influence or not to have on people

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,809
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by oskihen View Post
    Lol I don't know if that's a good influence or not to have on people

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I'd say it's a good one

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,057
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by mackem keith View Post
    I think the picture is maybe deceiving but it is just a regular JL2.
    Lovely cigar always been a staple In the humidor.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love these...! Nice dark wrapper... The picture makes it look a lot bigger than it is.

    Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium.
    Posts
    5,635
    Blog Entries
    25
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Puro View Post
    No problem. OK I'll give a coloniales a bash in the coming months. I'll be sure to share my experience, I think I was mostly disappointed because I expected big things from the marca


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Another tip, if you have just brought a stick might be over humidified, try dry boxing for a couple days or keeping a month or so in you normal humidor. Lanceros & slimmer best kept below 65%. 30-28RG 62-63%.
    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •