User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who can make it?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm 75% sure I can make it

    8 57.14%
  • I'll try

    2 14.29%
  • Can't make it

    4 28.57%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Ten year anniversary of UKCF - Sat 29th June

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,221
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool Ten year anniversary of UKCF - Sat 29th June


    0 Not allowed!

    Hi all,

    Looking at making a booking and I suppose I need a reasonable sense of numbers. Plumping for 29th June as I'd hope it would be warmer than the start of June and another thread suggested this was one of the most popular dates.

    Who is 75%+ sure they want to come and can make it? Will leave it to a simple poll for now. I suppose I'm trying to work out if it's 10 or 50. If it's 10 we can probably just book a table or two, if it's 50 we'd hire (some of) the garden out somehow.


    Deano

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wallington, Surrey
    Posts
    18,558
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Looks good for me
    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,326
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Hi all,

    Looking at making a booking and I suppose I need a reasonable sense of numbers. Plumping for 29th June as I'd hope it would be warmer than the start of June and another thread suggested this was one of the most popular dates.

    Who is 75%+ sure they want to come and can make it? Will leave it to a simple poll for now. I suppose I'm trying to work out if it's 10 or 50. If it's 10 we can probably just book a table or two, if it's 50 we'd hire (some of) the garden out somehow.


    Deano
    As it will also be my 49th Birthday Iíll deffo be there work permitting with the wife


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke

    Groucho Marx

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    York
    Posts
    3,118
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Count me in for this date
    Only the impossible is worth the effort.

    JEANETTE WINTERSON,

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,221
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    2 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by thedame007 View Post
    Count me in for this date
    Will be nice to have a lady there too. *cough*

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    York
    Posts
    3,118
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Will be nice to have a lady there too. *cough*
    haha, I mean i was even going to shave, but i guess i better now....
    Only the impossible is worth the effort.

    JEANETTE WINTERSON,

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    2,950
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Sadly on holiday chaps... have a fantastic time
    "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    4,646
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by RobustoClubHavana View Post
    As it will also be my 49th Birthday I’ll deffo be there work permitting with the wife


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is it your 49th on the 29th of June? I will turn 49 on the 30th, lol.
    Looking for some SCdLH El Morro.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    brabourne kent
    Posts
    3,704
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Yep good for me

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,326
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by gojira View Post
    Is it your 49th on the 29th of June? I will turn 49 on the 30th, lol.
    Party time


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke

    Groucho Marx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •