0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

6 cigars left if anyone else wants.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Well I smoked one of mine tonight, and whilst I agree with some of the flavours which were stunning in parts, mine suffered with poor construction/draw issues, mainly due to a hard twig/seam running nearly 2/3rds the length of the cigar. It felt like a hard spline running the length of the cigar - no amount of gentle rolling/squeezing between the fingers would loosen the cigar. It was tightly packed the half towards the cap. The draw was very tight and even resorting to careful reaming using the perfecdraw, the cap end split about an inch from the cap, the cigar was packed so tight......maybe I got “Fridays” cigar??

edit post - I will try the second one soon - as the feel of the second cigar is much better to the touch and not as tightly rolled......going by the flavours so far as the taste was stunning in part, reminds me of a Mag 46
    Last edited by Vitola; 11-06-2019 at 12:07 AM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SHAMZ84 View Post
    6 cigars left if anyone else wants.
    Unless it's bad form, if the offer's open to those who have already had, then I'll take a couple more, unless there are some who haven't tried them yet...

Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Chris I'll keep it open for a few more days if no takers by weds your more than welcome to how many you want