Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Morning and hello from Warwickshire

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Welcome onboard, looks like you have joined at the beginning of your cigar adventure, hopefully we can answer your questions as they arise. I would say the best cigar in that list will be the JLP Petit Cazadore, a basic Cuban, little rough around the edges but a reliable smoke. You're find we mostly smoke hand made (or Puro's) on here as they are far better than the King Edwards & Manakins, Henri Wintermanns that used to be so common in British pubs years ago. Of course they are more expensive but shopping around & picking up a few on holidays, you'll find more reasonable prices & certainly a more rewarding smoke.
    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Tupperware would be a step up I have my cigars in a cardboard box in there plastic zip bags at the moment. I have bought a 5 cigar leather case that will live in my pocket when I'm out and about. PuffOwind thank you for the recormendation on the
    El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme I have added a single to my shopping basket. As for a Cuban I was thinking of a Corona Nicaraguan Churchill as I have some friends coming over from Florida what do ya all think ??

James

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

thank you for the welcome Gojira nice to find a home where I can share my experiances in the world of cigars

James

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Simon thank you for the warm welcome have in my shopping basket some more expensive cigars. the reason why I'm here is like this, I was out with the wife and said " I would like to go to Stratford "havanar House" for some cigars but she wasn't feeling to good and sugested buying on line and the rest is history.

James

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

I have had a look on Amazon for a humidor and found these in my price bracket but which one would you (the forum) recormend again it's a mindfield out there anyway hear is my selections

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...MJ9EF6AR&psc=1
    I really like the look of this one and would probably last and grow with me more than the next one and It holds around 40 cigars

next humidor is a bit smaller but magnetic seal
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...F8Z5J95G&psc=1

Question of many to come how do you know the humidity requirements of a cigar as there is so many different percentages of humidity crystals ??

James

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Opps I forgot to add I'm open to second hand humidor if anyone has out grown one that's kicking around empty "just a thought"

James

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Welcome James - I am sure you gain valuable knowledge visiting these pages. Quite a good bunch on here - and willing to answer questions you may have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Cheers Vitola thank you for the welcome.

James

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Welcome along

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

James, the ERDM CS *IS* a Cuban!! I guess you meant as a NON-Cuban. I cant help there...
    David