User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Perfectos

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Salisbury
    Posts
    494
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Perfectos


    0 Not allowed!

    My son hs asked if I can get any good perfecto vitola cuban cigars (I say cuban because I am no fan of NC, but could be persuaded). I don't think I have ever had a perfecto so does anyone have any to recommend (as I cant buy here yet)













    David

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    3,560
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Partagas salamones
    hoyo de monterey elegante

    all of the cuaba ?

    Any use
    "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    5,822
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Salisbury
    Posts
    494
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Ta
    David

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Salisbury
    Posts
    494
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Those partes look nice
    David

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    2,917
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    The Cuaba brand is really good. The Distinguidos are excellent if you can get hold of them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    State of Mind, MX.
    Posts
    11,514
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Unhappy Plugged Puro?


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdee View Post
    The Cuaba brand is really good. The Distinguidos are excellent if you can get hold of them.
    Agree, but it’s hit or miss getting a smokable one. But when you do...it’s heaven!

    El Perro
    Vaya con Dios, Amigos! - don TJ and the Coros

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,097
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by TJCoro View Post
    Agree, but it’s hit or miss getting a smokable one. But when you do...it’s heaven!

    El Perro
    Is that down to the shape increasing the chance of getting a plugged stick or other construction issues they tend to have?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    State of Mind, MX.
    Posts
    11,514
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool It’s a mystery wrapped in a riddle!


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by simwells View Post
    Is that down to the shape increasing the chance of getting a plugged stick or other construction issues they tend to have?
    Good question, amigo, and I don’t know the answer. But I’ve enjoyed many NC perfectos, such as the A. Fuente Short Story, none of which suffered the same plugged/draw issues. So, it may be a combination of issues, including construction and shape, but more likely it comes down to poor quality control.

    So, right now you may be asking yourself, “Señor el Perro, why do you keep buying boxes of the darn things if so many end up plugged?” The answer - when you get a good one it is soooo good...PLUS, I own a PerfecDraw.

    Perro, el Perro
    Vaya con Dios, Amigos! - don TJ and the Coros

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,097
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by TJCoro View Post
    Good question, amigo, and I don’t know the answer. But I’ve enjoyed many NC perfectos, such as the A. Fuente Short Story, none of which suffered the same plugged/draw issues. So, it may be a combination of issues, including construction and shape, but more likely it comes down to poor quality control.

    So, right now you may be asking yourself, “Señor el Perro, why do you keep buying boxes of the darn things if so many end up plugged?” The answer - when you get a good one it is soooo good...PLUS, I own a PerfecDraw.

    Perro, el Perro
    They're too tight which is easily fixable rather than needing relighting and other issues then?

    I'll have to try a few at some point I'm sure!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •