Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday 5th of July

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Friday 5th of July

2 Not allowed!

After many many stabs with the perfect draw the cigar is still tight and there is no real smoke coming from it. I feel for those of you that exclusively smoke CCs...

Just terrible... Not so much for the money wasted, but for a smoking session I looked forward to ruined.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Niela View Post
    After many many stabs with the perfect draw the cigar is still tight and there is no real smoke coming from it. I feel for those of you that exclusively smoke CCs...

Just terrible... Not so much for the money wasted, but for a smoking session I looked forward to ruined.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
    CCs can react to being kept near NCs. They are delicate creatures. This one is clearly suffering the equivalent of human allergy being in close proximity. And it's all bunged up.
    .--
    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

I feel for those of you that exclusively smoke CCs...

Haha good one

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ha_banos View Post
    CCs can react to being kept near NCs. They are delicate creatures. This one is clearly suffering the equivalent of human allergy being in close proximity. And it's all bunged up.
    Hahahaha... nope, this one's from a CC only humidor... I keep my CCs and NCs separate...

It's starting to develop some flavour now... at least that...

I wonder, do CCs only tast so good because one's so happy to not have picked up a plucked one every now and then?

But seriously... i smoke more NCs than CCs, mostly because I don't have the funds and patience to buy cigars to smoke in 5 years time. A great CC is a very fine thing and I love the flavours they can give you. But I never ever once had a NC that was plugged. Not once. Every NC I ever lit up smoked just fine. Not always tasty, but this little piece of **** doesn't taste great either. Why doesn't Cuba manage to produce the same quality as NCs do?

*/end CC rant

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

I know I mainly buy / smoke hand picked cigar's but I very very rarely get a plugged stick and I have only ever had 1 cigar so badly plugged that I could not smoke it.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Working from home and having JLP - another tight CC draw getting looser now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Hahahaha... nope, this one's from a CC only humidor... I keep my CCs and NCs separate...

It's starting to develop some flavour now... at least that...

I wonder, do CCs only tast so good because one's so happy to not have picked up a plucked one every now and then?

But seriously... i smoke more NCs than CCs, mostly because I don't have the funds and patience to buy cigars to smoke in 5 years time. A great CC is a very fine thing and I love the flavours they can give you. But I never ever once had a NC that was plugged. Not once. Every NC I ever lit up smoked just fine. Not always tasty, but this little piece of **** doesn't taste great either. Why doesn't Cuba manage to produce the same quality as NCs do?

*/end CC rant

LOL im still a newbie but gravitating towards NC. i dont get a lot of opportunity to grab a stick and had a few sessions ruined. i havent given up but choose my weapon wisely now.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by glezga View Post
    LOL im still a newbie but gravitating towards NC. i dont get a lot of opportunity to grab a stick and had a few sessions ruined. i havent given up but choose my weapon wisely now.
    You find many people that exclusively smoke CCs. Just like some people only drink red wine, or only Scotch Whiskey etc... to each their own. I for one find the variety more interesting. Not smoking NCs would have made me miss so many great smokes with flavour profiles you will never find in CCs. Of course, some of them are just crap, but like with everything, you will find out what you like and don't like in not time... Hopefully the COTM will be to your liking...

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 Not allowed!

‘14 Boli PC.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!