User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fkin Ebay Rant !!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

its a shipping company! for example a guy in Japan sees your listing and wants it - these guys step in and buy it then ship it.

after some googling, its a massive problem. they ship the item, the item gets damaged so the guy in Japan sends it back to them for a refund - these gangsters claim you - saying it was broken on way from you to them.

as i sold as a private seller with "no refunds" im protected? they try the "i ordered by mistake" 1st as im protected (joke)

then what happens is - as you naturally declined the refund - they open a damaged item claim.

apparently declining the claim opens a new window for them and you lose your protection.

the protection ive just lost is.... they dont need to send the item back

i lose a ps4 and the price paid - if i refunded initially, i have a broken ps4 and lost the money

lose lose!
    Last edited by glezga; 02-08-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Yes, the Ebay global shipping programme. I don't understand how or why, but its jolly clever and very convenient
    David

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by puff o'wind View Post
    Yes, the Ebay global shipping programme. I don't understand how or why, but its jolly clever and very convenient
    Agreed. The GSP makes life really easy for sellers. Never had a problem.

I always insure everything I send for the full value even if I end up being a few quid out of pocket. I sent a heavy Stephen King book to the US the other week and it arrived damaged but because it was fully insured, I got the full amount back. Worth considering especially if it's a high value item.
    Selling consoles and things that teenagers like can be risky on eBay as there are a lot of wee scrotes who will take the piss IMO

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

This was not GSP - its an independent shipping company called shop airlines europe b.v.(c/o yamato transport) with loads of usernames like cargo2hk etc.

its a real company that makes a shit load of money for ebay and they are very aware of the practices!

Anyone want to buy a new gold ps4 with cracks, screws and possibly parts missing? ill trade for sticks lol