Thread: I knew it was too good to be true

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kickback View Post
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/24/first...-10623199/amp/

Latest development and no it's not sourced from the Daily Fail propaganda machine.
    Worrying if there's potential harm that quick.
    The last line of the story shows there's risk of very quick dangerous effects!

'At least two people have previously died in the US after their e-cigarette exploded in their face.'
    .--
    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Not allowed!

I read an article on the BBC about that vaping death. It seemed to suggest quite heavily that individual, and many other who've encountered issues, were vaping using THC. Presumably that had come from the black market or another less-than-reputable source. As a vaper myself, I'm not too concerned until I see more data on it. As has been stated above, the actual ingredients in a 'safe', approved liquid all check out to have a negligible risk (for now). And even being a pretty heavy vaper, I'm sure there are people out there inhaling far more than me who so far haven't suffered any major effects. I suppose if they start dropping like flies in a few years, we'll know more.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kern47 View Post
    I read an article on the BBC about that vaping death. It seemed to suggest quite heavily that individual, and many other who've encountered issues, were vaping using THC. Presumably that had come from the black market or another less-than-reputable source. As a vaper myself, I'm not too concerned until I see more data on it. As has been stated above, the actual ingredients in a 'safe', approved liquid all check out to have a negligible risk (for now). And even being a pretty heavy vaper, I'm sure there are people out there inhaling far more than me who so far haven't suffered any major effects. I suppose if they start dropping like flies in a few years, we'll know more.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

just read the article myself - found here

your all grown ups and can read i presume lol

all if, buts and maybes - i think i found 1 relevant fact in the lot

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Not allowed!

I know mate agree with you - I always ask the question, why are they reporting this - who sets to gain? And you soon read between all the half- truths and learn to understand motives of hidden third parties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk