Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What watch to wear whilst smoking

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

.--
    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

@PeeJay has probably got a tattoo of it...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Surely it should be one of these.
    https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...iABEgL_Z_D_BwE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kickback View Post
    Ha! I used to have one of those.
    Cigar noob

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Zenith have a partnership with Cohiba and have released a number of watches, of course expensive but Zenith make some very high quality pieces.

im a proper watch nause and aside from cigars watches are my biggest ‘thibg’ I’ve had to slim my collection down recently but I’ve currently got a few Christopher Wards (high recommend these, had their watches since they began some 10 years ago) I have a seven Friday and a Tudor Heritage Black Bay.

next for me will probably be a another Christopher Ward or 2 then after some saving I’m looking for maybe a Panerai, though there are a few Oris and Montblancs that have caught my eye as well

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mrnutt View Post
    Zenith have a partnership with Cohiba and have released a number of watches, of course expensive but Zenith make some very high quality pieces.

im a proper watch nause and aside from cigars watches are my biggest Ďthibgí Iíve had to slim my collection down recently but Iíve currently got a few Christopher Wards (high recommend these, had their watches since they began some 10 years ago) I have a seven Friday and a Tudor Heritage Black Bay.

next for me will probably be a another Christopher Ward or 2 then after some saving Iím looking for maybe a Panerai, though there are a few Oris and Montblancs that have caught my eye as well
    I'd never heard of zenith cohibas. Christopher ward makes a fine watch. What do you think of logogate?! Love the black Bay-perfect do it all watch.

Don't buy a panerai.

Cigar noob

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    I'd never heard of zenith cohibas. Christopher ward makes a fine watch. What do you think of logogate?! Love the black Bay-perfect do it all watch.

Don't buy a panerai.

Why not a panerai?

I’ve followed CW since they started and seen their designs change and yes logogate has been interesting but I do quite like it now, wasn’t sure to start with but compared to the oldest logos it is more modern and works on their new stuff like the tridents which are fantastic watches for the cash.

zenith did/do a LE pilot and El Primaro with tobacco brown dials and the cohiba crest/branding on the dials as well. The El Primaro I personally really like and if I had the money to have multiple expensive watches like that I’d probably get one

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mrnutt View Post
    Why not a panerai?
    Cosi don't like em! Personally ;-)

The new ones with in house movements are better for sure, but the brand has had past qc issues and ocerpricing so it jaded then a bit for me. Plus I dislike the crown guard. But that's irrelevant as it's not my wrist!
    Cigar noob

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Im a fan of Uniform Wares. Very simple design, no badges ir flashy logos, just clean and clear

https://www.uniformwares.com/

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Cosi don't like em! Personally ;-)

The new ones with in house movements are better for sure, but the brand has had past qc issues and ocerpricing so it jaded then a bit for me. Plus I dislike the crown guard. But that's irrelevant as it's not my wrist!
    Thats fair enough. I do know that the QC and movement issues of previous, the new in house movements I know haven’t fixed everything but I love the look of them especially the one with the crown guard ��