Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cigar shops in Salou/Spain and Trogir/Croatia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cigar shops in Salou/Spain and Trogir/Croatia?

Im a bit more savvy (know what I want) than my last trips abroad but ive a few Q’s if anyone could answer them please
    • Are all Tabac shops all the same prices in Spain, I read that prices are regulated – so shouldn’t matter what shop I find?
    • Anyone have a particular shop they know of in Salou?
    • Ive emailed a shop but no reply – anyway I can price them before I go?

• Im in Salou this weekend and Trogir Croatia next month, any difference in prices/availability?

Trying to work out if I should buy more in Salou or wait for Croatia

Any help or info appreciated guys ��
    Last edited by glezga; 03-09-2019, 10:24 AM.

Not sure about croatia but spanish prices are fixed, you can download the full list here:

Comment

Spanish prices are all fixed yes and buy them all in Spain much better than Croatia from what I hear

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Spain has the lowest prices in Europe after Andorra. Prices are fixes in 2’s: on for tabacherias and one for other (ie airports, lounges etc.).

Comment

quick update for those interested. the first 2 tabacs i found in Salou had no humidor, unless the glass display case that also holds bongs etc is actaully a working humidor. very little selection and bioth places had mouldy cigars on display.

The 3rd one i found on the main walk had a similar setup where i bought 2 Hoyo's and 2 La Glorias. i forget the exact prices but was E30 for all 4. i asked for a box of the La Glorias - but they said to call back next week and told me there tabac was the best stocked!

During my time in Salou, i spotted another 2 Tabacs but didnt bother checking them out. The LG i smoked was hollow, soft and burned badly - so i gave up!

sal.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X