User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Kerber Cartoons

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nr Perth, Ecosse
    Posts
    9,244
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by ha_banos View Post
    You should have moved that consumer unit!
    I was thinking the same thing. What an odd place to site it. No wonder you were having arguments with the builders Dale.


    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Mind - Eng
    Posts
    7,898
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevieboy View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. What an odd place to site it. No wonder you were having arguments with the builders Dale.


    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

    Height and location all down to building regs Iím told...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love Life - Love Cigars


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nr Perth, Ecosse
    Posts
    9,244
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by cohibaIV View Post
    Height and location all down to building regs Iím told...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course....it has to be accessible to all. Fair enough!

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wallington, Surrey
    Posts
    19,178
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevieboy View Post
    Of course....it has to be accessible to all. Fair enough!

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Including the kids?
    'Cigars are a hobby, cigarettes an addiction'

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nr Perth, Ecosse
    Posts
    9,244
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeJay View Post
    Including the kids?
    Hahahaha.... You can't win!


    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wiltshire UK
    Posts
    1,836
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default More Kerber


    2 Not allowed!

    Finally got hold of three of his cartoon drawings for the summer house - thanks to @cohibaIV for putting me on to these










  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Mind - Eng
    Posts
    7,898
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Looking good...


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Love Life - Love Cigars


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    857
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Great artist and thoroughly nice bloke. I had Neil do a drawing for me a few years back, great work!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,342
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Our of the blue he did one for me based on my Facebook pic - I totally bought it. Will try to remember to post it tomorrow!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London, North
    Posts
    4,820
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Our of the blue he did one for me based on my Facebook pic - I totally bought it. Will try to remember to post it tomorrow!
    Ping!
    .--
    I think I may finally have this CAD under control...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •