User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tuesday 5th November 2019

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    York
    Posts
    3,230
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Tuesday 5th November 2019


    3 Not allowed!

    SCdlH Punta (2017) - adore these, and when I opened the box this one had transformed into a furry little fella! So I brushed him off (easy tiger) and put him to the flame!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only the impossible is worth the effort.

    JEANETTE WINTERSON,

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    3 Not allowed!

    HDM epicure no 2




    Daniel

    ď keep calm and smoke a cigarĒ

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    3,169
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by thedame007 View Post
    SCdlH Punta (2017) - adore these, and when I opened the box this one had transformed into a furry little fella! So I brushed him off (easy tiger) and put him to the flame!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mighty fine smokes
    "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    York
    Posts
    3,230
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaresee View Post
    mighty fine smokes
    Absolutely! Smoked a few this year, and I have to say, with only 8 weeks remaining this could be my cigar of the year! Yeah, who cares about Cigar Aficionado’s accolade when you can have mine haha
    Only the impossible is worth the effort.

    JEANETTE WINTERSON,

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    2,537
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by thedame007 View Post
    Absolutely! Smoked a few this year, and I have to say, with only 8 weeks remaining this could be my cigar of the year! Yeah, who cares about Cigar Aficionado’s accolade when you can have mine haha
    Pretty sure your cigar of the year will be better than theirs!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    618
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by thedame007 View Post
    Absolutely! Smoked a few this year, and I have to say, with only 8 weeks remaining this could be my cigar of the year! Yeah, who cares about Cigar Aficionadoís accolade when you can have mine haha
    Iíve only tried the el principe from SC but I love them for a short smoke. Do these have a similar flavour profile or completely different?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wiltshire UK
    Posts
    1,523
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Tuesday 5th November 2019


    1 Not allowed!

    One of my Winter Smokes from the recent pass and one Iíve not tried before - very nice so far! Thanks going to add these to my stash great little smokes




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Vitola; 05-11-2019 at 08:30 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium.
    Posts
    6,164
    Blog Entries
    25
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by simwells View Post
    Iíve only tried the el principe from SC but I love them for a short smoke. Do these have a similar flavour profile or completely different?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd say all the SC are rather similar in profile, with the Mercedes being the finest vitola.
    Simon Bolivar: Liberator of Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru & Venezuela.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •