User Tag List

Thread: Spirits Subscriptions

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Spirits Subscriptions

0 Not allowed!

I had Whisky-Me recommended recently... and I am considering one as a gift for my father. Anyone happened upon a particularly good value service?
    Thx
    Matt
    "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Whisky-Me is the cheapest one I've seen by quite a way but you get the least whisky with it too so depends how you define value! Probably the best bet if you want small samplers to trial if you're/he's not sure what you like.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by simwells View Post
    Whisky-Me is the cheapest one I've seen by quite a way but you get the least whisky with it too so depends how you define value! Probably the best bet if you want small samplers to trial if you're/he's not sure what you like.
    Thanks. Any others which you might recommend?
    "Dear heart, you're talking to a man- a real man- who drinks straight Tequilla, with lime and salt on the rim, and smokes cigars" (J Zavala)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Not allowed!

It's been a while since I looked for a similar present idea, but I liked the W club as they had bigger bottles and you got a couple different a month. I believe the master of malt tends to have the best selection but it's not cheap.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by simwells View Post
    It's been a while since I looked for a similar present idea, but I liked the W club as they had bigger bottles and you got a couple different a month. I believe the master of malt tends to have the best selection but it's not cheap.
    thanks - all good grist to the mill